Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - with 2023 finals on the line, GWS win by +100 / Nov4 = 7000 days since last final win / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

So can anyone tell me if Brad Scott was actually involved in the process of deciding our assistance package or is it more of a conspiracy theory?

Fantastic.
I am so happy. Imploding already.

So two things can happen

1. Sheedy stays and this sniping continues non stop
  2. Sheedy gets told to get off board, or is removed and then all the various coteries,factions and so on mutiny over the treatment of their father figure.
Get me some popcorn.........

Brad's checking the fine print before the ink is dry to see if there was a cooling off period.

Derwayne; " how good is it if your new coach knows all the new rules and changes coming in the game that nobody else does " ?

AFL Intergrity..........
Initially I thought this would be a problem for the other 17 clubs then I remembered that Bradd Scotts invented the 6-6-6 rule but he couldn't understand how it operated in an actual game of football, even after a full season.

"... he’ll be right behind Brad and this footy club as he has been for every other coach in the whole time at Essendon.”

This is the same bloke who crossed the floor to overthrow the previous president for the sole purpose of sacking the coach and installing his mate Jimmeh.

You couldn't make this sh*t up if you tried.
I heard that Essendon President David Bahram said that they wanted somebody who looked like a premiership coach. Turns out Brad Scott looks more like Chris Scott compared to any of the other potential candidates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Below is a few of my fav quotes from the * board. They're off the peptides and chugging down on this.

View attachment 1522405

BS has dusted of his old bs playbook...

"Resetting for sustained long term success".✔

"Handled the presser pretty well I think. Certainly sounds like he knows there is some work go do
and not setting time frames for success. everything needs to build up".✔✔✔

"Hard to admit because I've never been sold on Scott, but that was fairly impressive as far as press conferences go. He probably comes with more beneficial experience from his AFL house gig than I had initially thought and he's not gonna muck around or pull punches so to speak, so that's something".

Winning them over the Brad Scott way, he should write a book.

Oh well

It’s funny because we have all heard the exact same bullshit over and over again from Brad. It gets old super quick.

They have fallen for his spin easily, but honestly I’m not surprised in the slightest.

They will find out soon enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back