Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - with 2023 finals on the line, GWS win by +100 / Nov4 = 7000 days since last final win / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Every ******* year since I can remember they are pre season flag favourites in November.

The joke that keeps on giving

Yeah it’s embarrassing, the pr this football club generates is plausible. All this hype to just finish 17th and rinse and repeat.

So the review says that Essendon need harder trainers and to be more professional. So they hire Brad Scott as their head coach... any Essendon fan confident that this will work has rocks in their head.
They delisted a kid. Said to an * nuffy at work, may aswell delist all of em.. he has no intention of playing any of them.

Every ******* year since I can remember they are pre season flag favourites in November.

The joke that keeps on giving

In my early 20s, every time I went out I was "bullish" about pulling a root. Just because you want something to happen, doesn't mean it will.

Having said that, I'm no pants man but I still managed to get lucky way more often than *'s current drought.

So the review says that Essendon need harder trainers and to be more professional. So they hire Brad Scott as their head coach... any Essendon fan confident that this will work has rocks in their head.
Tippa coming back gives insight.

The local pie delivery van will be adding the hangar to its regular route in 2023.

Brad Scott had a heaps better list when he was at NMFC. By ******* far. Hahaha these * live in a place that is a barren windy s**t hole.

… oh wait, they literally do. Hahaha
No North's list was terrible at the time, Scotts did well to get them to the dizzying heights of two prelims (from non top 4 finishes as well). I am totally not living in a big club bubble.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone please enlighten me re regarding the jokes surrounding Brad and property portfolios?
One of his early quotes was that it would be a failure on his part if a player didn’t own a house by the time their career ended, however long it was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back