Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - with 2023 finals on the line, GWS win by +100 / Nov4 = 7000 days since last final win / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone actually trust Sheedys version of events?
The guy probably voted for Scott but didn’t want to cop the abuse from the cultists

Yeah he voted yesterday, so has probably forgotten who he voted for.

He was a back pocket plumber according to Hafey. Scott sees himself as a bit of an intellect, will be interesting viewing.

Yeah he voted yesterday, so has probably forgotten who he voted for.

He was a back pocket plumber according to Hafey. Scott sees himself as a bit of an intellect, will be interesting viewing.
Was the vote before or after midday?
Itll make a fair bit of difference to the memory recollection if he’s had a few

HAHAHA 😄😄😄

*don Bard Scott thread - a picture of Chris ( circa 2022 ) holding the p'ship cup with blue & white ribbons on it.
They probably think they have landed the premiership coach.

What about Sheeds making it publicly known he voted for Hird???? My god what a rabble of a board.

They got Brad Scott because they didn't want to look like idiots appointing Hird again.

Deep down, they all want him back but they don't have the guts to do it.

One thing that I am certain of is that we can expect the business as usual preseason mediocre form followed by the Round 1 spanking. It will all be Brad's specialties.

Absolute gold, especially this:

“I actually felt insulted that Hird would think I voted against him after what he’s done for our club.’’
Sheedy said he had spoken to a crestfallen Hird since Thursday’s announcement.

Don't worry Jimmeh, I understand Danky can sort you with some injections to deal with this issue. You'll have a week long crest in no time.👍

Below is a few of my fav quotes from the * board. They're off the peptides and chugging down on this.

1664510837673.png

BS has dusted of his old bs playbook...

"Resetting for sustained long term success".✔

"Handled the presser pretty well I think. Certainly sounds like he knows there is some work go do
and not setting time frames for success. everything needs to build up".✔✔✔

"Hard to admit because I've never been sold on Scott, but that was fairly impressive as far as press conferences go. He probably comes with more beneficial experience from his AFL house gig than I had initially thought and he's not gonna muck around or pull punches so to speak, so that's something
".

Winning them over the Brad Scott way, he should write a book.

Oh well

Unpopular opinion but I think Scott is a decent coach and was a little disappointed that they hired him.
But him being called an outsider 5 mins into the job by a board member fills my full of optimism that they will maintain the utter shitness for the foreseeable future.

Unpopular opinion but I think Scott is a decent coach and was a little disappointed that they hired him.
But him being called an outsider 5 mins into the job by a board member fills my full of optimism that they will maintain the utter shitness for the foreseeable future.
I feel the same.
Also, blaming him for state of our current list is a bit unfair. For the most part he never compromised our draft hand for quick fixes. We just didn't draft well enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’ll depend if he still has a passion for coaching, if he was at all pressured into the role, oh boy he’s not going to care in three months time what happens.

You’d think it’ll be north v ess rnd 1

"... he’ll be right behind Brad and this footy club as he has been for every other coach in the whole time at Essendon.”

This is the same bloke who crossed the floor to overthrow the previous president for the sole purpose of sacking the coach and installing his mate Jimmeh.

You couldn't make this sh*t up if you tried.

"... he’ll be right behind Brad and this footy club as he has been for every other coach in the whole time at Essendon.”

This is the same bloke who crossed the floor to overthrow the previous president for the sole purpose of sacking the coach and installing his mate Jimmeh.

You couldn't make this sh*t up if you tried.
He wishes he never did now.

“I am extremely disappointed that the comment from my club was that it was fully endorsed, when in fact I voted for James Hird to be the coach of Essendon,’’ Sheedy told the Herald Sun.
Fantastic.
I am so happy. Imploding already.

So two things can happen

1. Sheedy stays and this sniping continues non stop
  2. Sheedy gets told to get off board, or is removed and then all the various coteries,factions and so on mutiny over the treatment of their father figure.
Get me some popcorn.........

Remove this Banner Ad

Back