Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guess he thinks money can buy happiness.

Well, whatever it takes.

Not sure about happiness, but I guess he now has a clinic as well now a crony of lawyers to pay off.

"Crony of lawyers" - seems like a good collective noun to me. I would have used "waste of a good bullet of lawyers" but it's a little wordy.

Not sure about happiness, but I guess he now has a clinic as well now a crony of lawyers to pay off.

"Crony of lawyers" - seems like a good collective noun to me. I would have used "waste of a good bullet of lawyers" but it's a little wordy.
A slime of lawyers?

Jennifer Hawkins Page 3 ......(oh not that page 3)

A slime of lawyers?
A "filthy lucre" of lawyers?

e3bcc8d8fa35a57c8f5113bc4f41c838.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright, be honest you peasant flogs...

...you want us to smack Hawthorn.

Nah. We want them to smack *you. As we want the other 16 clubs to do.

However let me say this. I have a very strong sympathy streak in me, so *essendon is my 18th favourite AFL club.

I hope that helps.

Nah. We want them to smack *you. As we want the other 16 clubs to do.

However let me say this. I have a very strong sympathy streak in me, so *essendon is my 18th favourite AFL club.

I hope that helps.

It does, and I feel better.

One is accommodated and commended for abusing players and hiding crucial evidence of injections.

The other gets s**t for 8 months for delisting players.

Oh that poor man. However does he cope?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back