Analysis Syria is better than Queensland - official thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Thread for comparisons between the two, with a definite preference for the Land of Al-Sham, home to the oldest continuously occupied city in the world, treasure trove of human history, the very cradle of civilisation.

Over Queensland, home to the oldest continuously working stripper in the world, treasure trove of meth pipes, the very cradle of racism on this island.

To open:

Queensland's Education Minister is called Grace Grace.

Syria's is Hazwan Al-Wuz

Very clearly Syria the winner here.

Lol. First “wuz” to come out a winner! I like it.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Syria is better because it has better eye candy in power
IMG_7330.JPG
IMG_7329.JPG

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You know what to do folks.

Syria versus Queensland.

I'm not as across it as you are, but I do know that it doesn't just boil down to Assad's forces fighting the good fight against IS.

The "rebels" were writing "Christians to Beirut, Alawites to the grave" on the walls in the earliest days of the revolution.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mouncey2franklin

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 16, 2018
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Jokes aside, it is amusing to see the main board of this forum turning against the Gold Coast as an AFL destination / investment.

The same jokers were pro-GC 12 years ago. What a wonderful place the GC is, what an amazing opportunity the Kangaroos have, yada yada.

We explained to them then: the place is a graveyard for pro sports teams. Pure and simple.

And now the GC are planted firmly at the bottom of the ladder, players walking out year after year, supporter levels dwindling.

Who saw that coming? Who could possibly have predicted this outcome?

I hate to say I toad a so but I *in toad a so. And many of you on this board tried to toad em as well but they wouldn't listen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back