Analysis Syria is better than Queensland - official thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you live in Queensland?

Have you ever lived in Queensland?
I repeat my question - was Queensland on the list of Trump's shithole countries? I didn't say whether it is or isn't, or whether I agree with or not. It was a legitimate question.

To answer your question, yes, I have lived in Brisbane for 6 months for work reasons a few years ago, not that its relevant to this.

"Based on the latest DHS estimate of overstay rates, the targeted—although not yet officially named—countries would be Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Georgia, Micronesia, Palau, and 13 countries in Africa, including Nigeria, Liberia, Angola, and Sudan. (“Why do we want these people from all these shithole countries here?” Trump demanded last year during negotiations over an immigration deal, in a reference to Haiti, El Salvador, and African countries that was widely viewed as being racist. “We should have more people from places like Norway.”) "

I repeat my question - was Queensland on the list of Trump's s**thole countries? I didn't say whether it is or isn't, or whether I agree with or not. It was a legitimate question.

To answer your question, yes, I have lived in Brisbane for 6 months for work reasons a few years ago, not that its relevant to this.

"Based on the latest DHS estimate of overstay rates, the targeted—although not yet officially named—countries would be Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Georgia, Micronesia, Palau, and 13 countries in Africa, including Nigeria, Liberia, Angola, and Sudan. (“Why do we want these people from all these s**thole countries here?” Trump demanded last year during negotiations over an immigration deal, in a reference to Haiti, El Salvador, and African countries that was widely viewed as being racist. “We should have more people from places like Norway.”) "

I think you may have lived there too long as you have become stupid.

Queensland is not a country for a start.

And who gives a s**t what Donald Trump thinks or says.

Ummm, it is.

Climate change was a key driver of the Syrian War too.

but sure, blame it all on climate change, that way whomever is strongly against climate change can be seen as the saviour. even if it is an autistic swedish girl...

I think you may have lived there too long as you have become stupid.

Queensland is not a country for a start.

And who gives a s**t what Donald Trump thinks or says.
Given you are comparing Syria to QLD, this statement is best directed to you.
As for Trump being an idiot, I am not disputing that, but he is a president of the most powerful country in the world, so what he thinks or says probably qualifies as relevant, whether you like it or not.

Neither of you deadshits actually contribute anything worthwhile in a footy sense, so Abu Al Ignore Button is going to restore the thread to its former glory, for me anyway.

I repeat my question - was Queensland on the list of Trump's s**thole countries? I didn't say whether it is or isn't, or whether I agree with or not. It was a legitimate question.

"Based on the latest DHS estimate of overstay rates, the targeted—although not yet officially named—countries would be Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Georgia, Micronesia, Palau, and 13 countries in Africa, including Nigeria, Liberia, Angola, and Sudan. (“Why do we want these people from all these s**thole countries here?” Trump demanded last year during negotiations over an immigration deal, in a reference to Haiti, El Salvador, and African countries that was widely viewed as being racist. “We should have more people from places like Norway.”) "
After reading this, I’d have to concluded trump doesn’t plan on visiting Syria.

This surely has to be another win for Syria...

Last edited:
After reading this I’d have to concluded trump doesn’t plan on visiting Syria.

This surely has to be another win for Syria...

Hahahahaha, yep!

but sure, blame it all on climate change, that way whomever is strongly against climate change can be seen as the saviour. even if it is an autistic swedish girl...

What are you on about?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its 2 weeks into spring and there are over 40 fires burning in NSW many of them seriously with. 160K+ Ha within 100km of me in a straight line and however many 10's of K in the Gold Coast hinterland fires around Canungra, Beechmont and Springbrook. While this is not unprecedented now it would have been 20 years ago.

FWIW.

i came to the North board to see how you guys got your trash off field management changed ... but this thread got me intrigued ... im thoroughly confused ... wtf does queensland have to do with NMFC?

Before the game against Brissy we were joking around and I said "I'd rather live in Syria than Queensland".

The Brisbane posters, led by their small balled mods, read this and got cut.

Then days later one of the mods, by his own admission "picked a random post" and banned me for a week, telling me in the PM it was because of the "Syria is better than Queensland" stuff.

Hence this thread.

Im still undersided about her bigger scandal Pinochet or the Falklands.

Or destroying the coal miners union which on one hand consolidated the power of the state and destroyed the largest potential mopbilisation of non state people in the UK, in the process destroying communities and helping create generational underclasses and on the other maybe gave us another 10 years to deal with Global Warming. (Tho I don't think that was her intention. Could have been tho.)

Or destroying the coal miners union which on one hand consolidated the power of the state and destroyed the largest potential mopbilisation of non state people in the UK, in the process destroying communities and helping create generational underclasses and on the other maybe gave us another 10 years to deal with Global Warming. (Tho I don't think that was her intention. Could have been tho.)
Were talking about the UK, they’ve always had intergenerational underclasses. Their structure is a caste system and they’ve still got hereditary lords..

Damn you JeanLucGoddard .

I shouldn't still laugh at your bloody "official thread" suffix.

Like you took a look at the forum, like some frustrated old Victorian era groundsman, shook your head muttering "no no no not like this no" and set about painstakingly merging all the fractured and disparate Syria vs Queensland discussion into one central body of work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back