Analysis Syria is better than Queensland - official thread

I wonder how hard it would be to ring that plumber for a quote?
Probably not too easy. It's likely that he has a silent number these days, which couldn't be great for business.

Probably not too easy. It's likely that he has a silent number these days, which couldn't be great for business.

I think you've told me this before actually ... seems vaguely familiar.

Egga

Cancelled
North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2016 Daw & Anderson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2015 Daw & MacMillan Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2014 Daw, Black, Gibson Player Sponsor North Melbourne - 2013 Daw, Black and Gibson Player Sponsorship
Nov 10, 2009
AFL Club
North Melbourne
IMG_7811.JPG
No words required

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
Ummmm why has this thread been given a "banter" tag?

It is entirely serious.

I can't believe it either.....I mean, Syria is no laughing matter....I'm shocked to be sitting here, flabbergasted even.

A deadly fungus native to Japan and Korea, which can shrink a person's brain and cause organ failure, has been found growing in Far North Queensland

Feb 11, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
A deadly fungus native to Japan and Korea, which can shrink a person's brain and cause organ failure, has been found growing in Far North Queensland

Only far North?
if that’s the symptoms, I’d be checking Queensland water supply.

Last edited:
Just like Brisbane's game plan come finals.

You could actually see the bit where the umpires were meant to give them ten frees in a row.

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm

Another deadly Qld fungus.....This time of the potato variety....Said to eat your soul out from the inside.
1570097651980.png

Back