Syrian rebels suicide car bomb bus loads of refugees.

Does the western media discredit itself by its partiality and hypocrisy?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 10 100.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

awaremind

Premiership Player
Aug 11, 2012
AFL Club
Fremantle
So our darling Syrian rebels who our governments provide with much support and our allies arm, have reneged on a deal to swap besieged civilians, and while negotiations had stalled, a suicide car bomb apparently in the form of an aid van was driven up to them and detonated. The death toll stands at at least 126 with at least 68 children burnt to a crisp. The pictures are "too horrible " to show on mass media. Anyway these were Assad supporters and Shi'a Muslims, the "enemy", and on the other hand the rebel supporters being evacuated from besieged towns are being protected by the Russians from being struck in reprisal attacks. This episode goes to show the morals of the actors in this disgusting conflict, but the mainstream medias response to this event is even more telling. It isn't headline news, it's not even mentioned in the Nyt front page "truth grounded in facts"(bullshit grounded in lies), and not condemned in the guardian "fearless independent journalism". The independent surprisingly still allows comment, in which hundreds of commenters recognise the shocking distortion of the article, which shows more sympathy for the evacuated rebels. Are we in a fascist like 1984 style state? Not yet, but journalism like this is a marker that we are heading that way.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-civilians-swap-bashar-al-assad-a7686241.html
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/16/sixty-eight-children-dead-suicide-bombing-syria

So our darling Syrian rebels who our governments provide with much support and our allies arm, have reneged on a deal to swap besieged civilians, and while negotiations had stalled, a suicide car bomb apparently in the form of an aid van was driven up to them and detonated. The death toll stands at at least 126 with at least 68 children burnt to a crisp. The pictures are "too horrible " to show on mass media. Anyway these were Assad supporters and Shi'a Muslims, the "enemy", and on the other hand the rebel supporters being evacuated from besieged towns are being protected by the Russians from being struck in reprisal attacks. This episode goes to show the morals of the actors in this disgusting conflict, but the mainstream medias response to this event is even more telling. It isn't headline news, it's not even mentioned in the Nyt front page "truth grounded in facts"(bullshit grounded in lies), and not condemned in the guardian "fearless independent journalism". The independent surprisingly still allows comment, in which hundreds of commenters recognise the shocking distortion of the article, which shows more sympathy for the evacuated rebels. Are we in a fascist like 1984 style state? Not yet, but journalism like this is a marker that we are heading that way.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-civilians-swap-bashar-al-assad-a7686241.html
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/16/sixty-eight-children-dead-suicide-bombing-syria
Here is a video of the event and aftermath, do not watch if you can't handle the truth.or horrific scenes
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I tried this as a thread but, as if to prove my point, the mods deleted it.

I suppose it's a similar point to the OP, the media or the 'West', don't care about this stuff.

So, this just happened.

57 killed, as Islamic terrorists try to subvert democracy, but apparently because it happened in Afghanistan, nobody seems to care. It's being reported, sure, but the amount of interest seems minimal.

I think even if this doesn't touch us in the same way, it should get our attention.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-43855884

I tried this as a thread but, as if to prove my point, the mods deleted it.

I suppose it's a similar point to the OP, the media or the 'West', don't care about this stuff.

So, this just happened.

57 killed, as Islamic terrorists try to subvert democracy, but apparently because it happened in Afghanistan, nobody seems to care. It's being reported, sure, but the amount of interest seems minimal.

I think even if this doesn't touch us in the same way, it should get our attention.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-43855884

It only matters when it serves the Wests propaganda agenda.

This is more of an addition to what’s been stated, with a slightly different perspective.
https://www.xyz.net.au/the-syria-counter-analysis/
It is possible that Assad forces did it, without his approval, as this is implying, but either way anything that will finish the war sooner has to be a good thing, and massive support of jihadist rebels is not going to end it sooner, or if it did, it would be with an epic massacre of Syrian minorities and millions more refugees.

The quote below is what gets me. I was speaking to an old Christian Lebanese guy a few years ago and his words " They are all ******* mad"

1. The sheer unblemished hatred that these groups have for one another is enormous enough to prompt them to do anything, at any time, regardless of the cost
  2. There is actually a great deal of tactical sense in this move at this point in time
  3. The Western powers will huff, puff, blow up a few buildings, pat themselves on the back and go home. How do we know this? Because America’s toughest President since Eisenhower did all he could do last year.
Let’s start with the hatred factor. If Hamas and Hezbollah stormed into Israel and eventually cornered the last pocket of Jewish resistance in a corner of west Tel Aviv, would they decide not to use chemical weapons as they had the tactical advantage and victory was certain? * no. They’d pour so much gas in that Eichmann would giggle in his grave. Even if they knew that the US would bomb them to oblivion if they carried it out. It’d be Birkenau by the beach. They simply wouldn’t care.

Don’t assume that these people have a great deal of ration

It's hard to see a positive conclusion to this or even a conclusion with the next year or two

It'll be a slow-burn by attrition.....Particularly given Rothschilds' direct investment in the oil fields between Damascus & the Golan heights, via their Genie oil lease grants on land that doesn't even belong to Israel to begin with.....Theft via mass-murder & de-population by any other name....The same scenario that occurred in the northern third of Iraq, except with the cover & use of the Kurd's as moral justification.....Expect Israel to use the Wahhabi proxy terrorist cells to 'de-populate' that area, so as to requisition more land by arbitrary fiat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It'll be a slow-burn by attrition.....Particularly given Rothschilds' direct investment in the oil fields between Damascus & the Golan heights, via their Genie oil lease grants on land that doesn't even belong to Israel to begin with.....Theft via mass-murder & de-population by any other name....The same scenario that occurred in the northern third of Iraq, except with the cover & use of the Kurd's as moral justification.....Expect Israel to use the Wahhabi proxy terrorist cells to 'de-populate' that area, so as to requisition more land by arbitrary fiat.

the company is a junior energy company with a market cap of around $120m with multiple operating divisions.

Out of interest, how much do Rothschild's own?

Can I suggest buying their shares if you see the big conspiracy? At $120m with $20m profits pa, a listed entity, with multiple operating division it's actually a good buy.

the company is a junior energy company with a market cap of around $120m with multiple operating divisions.

Out of interest, how much do Rothschild's own?

Can I suggest buying their shares if you see the big conspiracy? At $120m with $20m profits pa, a listed entity, with multiple operating division it's actually a good buy.

Sure, by all means.....invest.

Messers Murdoch, Cheney & Woolsey also have stakes in it......If you want to know why the Sudan has been under a constant civil war these past 3 decades, then you also need look no further than Genie oil....It's usually the C.I.A & MOSSAD who do the preparatory work on their behalf.....So it's a long-term investment, with many overheads to cover...Much as it has been the case in Syria....But your kids will reap the rewards.

Sure, by all means.....invest.

Messers Murdoch, Cheney & Woolsey also have stakes in it......If you want to know why the Sudan has been under a constant civil war these past 3 decades, then you also need look no further than Genie oil....It's usually the C.I.A & MOSSAD who do the preparatory work on their behalf.....So it's a long-term investment, with many overheads to cover...Much as it has been the case in Syria....But your kids will reap the rewards.

I have no doubt colourful things happen but I will guarantee this is not one.

Why steal exploration in a minority held public company?

It simply isn’t done like that

Back