Autopsy Tàiyáng gǎng ā dé lái dé zhōngguó shànghǎi 2018 nián 5 yuè 19 rì

Remove this Banner Ad

I rate him, but Ah Chee is having a dirty day. Hoping he can make up for it in the 2nd half. That or punch Powell-Pepper TKO.

Late goals the difference.

The game for the Suns hasn’t so much been about the scoreboard as much as it is about winning contested ball. Keep this up and goals will come.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not our theme song the shitty inxs song port play at their home games
Yeah, Port played that in Shanghai too. And what's with "Adelaide Arena"? Wonder how the crime rate is going in Shanghai?

Junk time goal again, but to be within 2 kicks without Lynch, Day, Wright, Martin, Fiorini, Lemmens, KK, Lonergan, MacPherson, Hanley, Barlow, etc is a great effort. Also Cal Ah Chee needs to play forward he is a jet up there

so sick of seeing aaron hall trying to show off by kicking the ball underground. just kick it like 99% of the competition and don't get pretty with it. **** sake.
I have similar sentiments with lachie weller and his desire to kick the ball off the ground. Has done it at least once a game this year where it results in a turnover.

Hall has found his place in this side. He's always gonna make you want to throw a stubbie at the telly at some point, but he seems to be more controlled with so much of the field out in front of him. He's doing what Kolodjashnij did before concussion.

Junk time goal again, but to be within 2 kicks without Lynch, Day, Wright, Martin, Fiorini, Lemmens, KK, Lonergan, MacPherson, Hanley, Barlow, etc is a great effort. Also Cal Ah Chee needs to play forward he is a jet up there
Definitely need some firepower in the forward 50 and ah chee can bring it.

I have similar sentiments with lachie weller and his desire to kick the ball off the ground. Has done it at least once a game this year where it results in a turnover.
Weller almost kicked his 5th straight behind for the Suns too.

Those 2 goals conceded in the last minute of each quarter hurts. And surprise, we're down by 2 goals at half time.

Cal Ah Chee having a dirty day. Ideally you would probably want Joyce the roll he is on the best small forward. Now that he's been taken to the cleaners his confidence looks shot.

Crossley clearly not ready. I've barely seen him at all. It'll be good to have a few more forwards when we next play so he can keep developing in the 2s. It's hard to see how we will kick our goals if this continues. We can't just keep hanging on and hoping they miss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back