Autopsy Tàiyáng gǎng ā dé lái dé zhōngguó shànghǎi 2018 nián 5 yuè 19 rì

Remove this Banner Ad

May not matter, but getting a last minute goal of our own keeps us in it. Largely thanks to Port’s rubbish kicking for goal, yet even that is proving infectious.

How many frees have Port had within 30m? Umps pretty good. Just noticing Suns forwards getting mugged and Suns defenders punished.

I don't see what you are saying we have 10-11 of our best 22 out have travelled for 9 weeks and we are within 20 points of a premiership contender. I know I am proud of my boys, hope we don't fall away in the last but it has been a great effort
Agree with everything you say except Port being a flag contender. The talent is there but there’s something wrong with that club, possibly mental strength lacking? They’re definitely a finals side though.

May not matter, but getting a last minute goal of our own keeps us in it. Largely thanks to Port’s rubbish kicking for goal, yet even that is proving infectious.

How many frees have Port had within 30m? Umps pretty good. Just noticing Suns forwards getting mugged and Suns defenders punished.
If we get up and win this it will be even sweeter because port blew it. I love it when port bring up their chokers history.

Our boys are buggered. So glad this travel is over. Need to get some class back into the side, looking forward to lynch, day, wright, martin, joyce, barlow and fiorini coming back into the side. Not only will we have a potent forward line again but we get some maturity and the young legs of ballard, scheer, crossley and heron are back in the Neafl.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are carrying just too many guys.

Scheer shouldn't be anywhere near this senior side. Ditto Crossley, Heron and Ballard. They are players for the future but just no-where near ready.

Cal and Bowes have been garbage today, and I like what they can both do normally. I dunno if they just have burn out or just down on form.

Thought Rischa was good.

Harbrow, Hall, Rory and Holman I think our best. Rory in particular was spectacular given the weight of entries.

I loved Ainsworth in the middle. Hope to see more of it. He's just dynamic and hits targets. Hopefully he can turn into a Zorko type.

Worst game I've seen Young play. For the first time I've doubted whether he should be in the senior side.

We had no forward line and carrying too many guys across every line we have. That's the reality of it. We did well to keep the margin as low as we did. Weather no doubt helped there.

Bring back Fiorini, Martin, Lynch, Day, 2MP, Hanley and more and we're in with more of a chance.

Yeah, happy with that effort. It was kids against men though. Their ability to just outbody us in all the contests was telling. They are a very mature side with big bodies everywhere.

Our lack of forward line is what hurt us. I thought we generated enough entries, but we had no real shape up there.

Just got home
I’d love a comment on injuries and effort please
Effort has been great for 3 qtrs. Rosa done a hamstring, holman cut above the eye, ainsworth got a head knock but playing.
Ive never seen the boys look so exhausted in this qtr. Actually very disappointed in dew and the selection committee throughout the whole 9 weeks. Players should have been managed and rotated throughout this period. I understand injuries but brodie, dawson, barlow and hall just a few that should have been playing throughout the 9 games in rotation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back