Tigerbob

Norm Smith Medallist
May 9, 2001
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Storm, Bushies
Im a keen Magic fan and have followed them all my life, and can I say the look of Tracy McGrady this season, he looks like he'll take on the world!

The Magic look good with Hill and T-Mac, and will get better when last years ROY (Rookie of the year) Mike Miller comes back.

Watch out Eastern conference the Magic look hot!!!

114 - 85 thumping of Toronto, what a start!!!!!

T-Mac is certainly in the upper echelon of players in the NBA today and i too think the Magic are in for a big year. Although T-Mac is a great player i feel your team leader will be Hill, more experience and can pretty much do anything T-Mac can.

Having 2 players that can get 25 8 6 a night must be reassuring and with Ewing, Ho Grant, Miller, Armstrong...well the Magic should win the Atlantic this year.

As far as being the best....well theres Jordan then daylight then some more daylight, then plenty more daylight. But then its daylight followed by daylight and then daylight.....

Surely Jordan is not the best player anymore, dont get me wrong, he's the best I've ever seen but not now, with Kobe, TMac, Ivy there is alot of younger talent!

Your right we are set for a big one and with a bit of luck we may take out the east and cause some havoc for the west.

I do think Mcgrady is a better baller than GHill now with all the injuries Hill has had.

Nope i think MJ is still the best in the league...just because he plays for a bad team doesnt make him any worse. He can still score 30 points a night and can still take over games unlike any other. THe other guys can jump and dunk but nobody has the mental game of Mike.

Hill and T-Mac is tough to split, i will wait until 15 20 games into the season and see how Hill and T-Mac are going.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back