Competition T20 Australia 04 Season Hub | Franchise Bidding & Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Whelp, that will do for the bidding stage.

You now have until the 23rd of December (just on 3 weeks) to get your submissions into either myself or caloschwaby. Hopefully we can get this thing going before the hustle and bustle of Christmas and New Years :)

Too late to place a quick bid? Only just saw this!

TEAM NAME: Storm
COLOURS: Black and Gold

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Too late to place a quick bid? Only just saw this!

TEAM NAME: Storm
COLOURS: Black and Gold

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah I will allow it. Although we have a lot of Victorian bids at the moment. I won't force you to but if you want to I would recommend going to either Sydney or WA.

Whelp, that will do for the bidding stage.

You now have until the 23rd of December (just on 3 weeks) to get your submissions into either myself or caloschwaby. Hopefully we can get this thing going before the hustle and bustle of Christmas and New Years :)
Are the design requirements the same as last year?

No player signings today for Adelaide, but we are happy to announce our playing shirts for T20A 04 will feature the logo our major partner Tesla Motors' new vehicle, the Cybertruck.
DBwuifI.gif

Hey boys, gonna have to pull out of this years comp im sorry to say :( just the christmas period has caught up on me and hardly had any spare time. Looking forward to seeing everyones creations and good luck to everyone :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright that should be most of the bids submitted. Will aim to get this up on Boxing Day but you know how it is this time of the year ;)
Thanks everyone for your timely submissions and all the best this season.

Alright that should be most of the bids submitted. Will aim to get this up on Boxing Day but you know how it is this time of the year ;)
Thanks everyone for your timely submissions and all the best this season.
If you're still looking for entries I can whip one up after all. I found a wave of inspiration. Still happy to sit out if its inconvenient.

If you're still looking for entries I can whip one up after all. I found a wave of inspiration. Still happy to sit out if its inconvenient.
If you can get something in the next couple of days I can just squeeze you in I reckon. If you can whip something up and send it in before Boxing Day I will happily run the comp with 9 teams, the more the merrier.

If you can get something in the next couple of days I can just squeeze you in I reckon. If you can whip something up and send it in before Boxing Day I will happily run the comp with 9 teams, the more the merrier.
No worries. Sorry to stuff you around. I finally had time to play and a design fell into place. It beats reading through pages of insults on the Politics board.

T20 Australia 04 Ladder & Fixture:

Trying out this new website so hopefully all goes well and avoids some of the errors we had from last season.

Left = Home
Right = Away

On the same link you can view the ladder if you scroll down

Round 1 will be up soon

Last edited:
T20 Australia 04 Ladder & Fixture:

Trying out this new website so hopefully all goes well and avoids some of the errors we had from last season.

Left = Home
Right = Away

On the same link you can view the ladder if you scroll down

Round 1 will be up soon
Gambier City shall return as the same team as last year except upgrading to the new moniker of "Lakers".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back