Poll T20 Australia 04 | The Final

Vote once per matchup (except for your own)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
T20A 4 logo.png
THE FINAL

Please upstanding for the Australian and New Zealand joint-national anthem performed by the one and only Powderfinger

Now that's out of the way...

Let us introduce the two Finalists: Canberra Surge and East Cape Dawnbreakers.

The Final

Canberra Surge
KESua0z.jpg

V East Cape Dawnbreakers
iMvGZDK.png

Thanks all for another great comp! Good luck to craegus, a great entry, clever and well executed.

And thanks from me as well. Also good luck to you Scorch, but following two losses to the Surge already, I don't see the Dawnbreakers going back to back.

And thanks from me as well. Also good luck to you Scorch, but following two losses to the Surge already, I don't see the Dawnbreakers going back to back.
Which is a shame really. I love Scorch's work but this year was more of the same for me. Your Dawnbreakers kit was very well executed once again.

Well congratulations to El_Scorcho and his Canberra Surge for taking home the T20A 04 Championship!
Commiserations to craegus who once again put out a Finalist worthy kit this season.

And thank you to everyone else who was involved this season, whether you were a participant, a voter or even gave some feedback every now and then. I think it's fair to say this season was a lot more smoother to run now that myself and calo have gotten familiar with how to run comps.

Back