Competition T20 Australia 05 Season Hub | Franchise Bidding & Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
t20a 05 season hub.jpg

Welcome back to the fifth season of FJGD's T20 Australia competition.

Designers will have to create a HOME and AWAY kit for use during this season.

For now, your opportunity to bid (or rebid) for a team in this years' competition has come.

Existing T20A teams will be given priority over their location and/or identity
Teams must be Australian or New Zealand-based

Please nominate your bid in the following format:
TEAM NAME:

As mentioned above, please keep in mind the location of your team before bidding. Creating a team in an area with less teams will give new teams a better chance at a successful bid.

As for colours/moniker, though you may not have a clear idea as to your team identity we encourage you to at least put down something so we can get an idea of the overall aesthetic of the league.

Attachments

• t20a logo dark.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 63
  • t20a logo light.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Just to make it helpful for people looking to put in a new bid I'll list the teams from last year with their respective colours and locations.

East Cape Dawnbreakers - Purple, Orange
Adelaide Rogues - Navy, Pink
Melbourne Titans - White,Black,Red
Dockland Raiders - Black, Gold
Gambier City Coasters - Yellow, Navy, White
Canberra Rogues - Black, Pink
Western Miners - Blue, Brown
Launceston Turf - Green,Black
Sydney Bullets - Green, Orange

These are all subject to change, but hopefully that can help you guys plan out your team locations and identities.

The Half Back fancyscum Bwillow11 FootyGuy13 Barrybran cottoneyeYeo
you lads planning to continue with your bids from last season?

*Bump*
1605690161300.png

Would be great to see some new folks putting up some bids on top of the returning bids. If you're keen to make a team but unsure where/how to start, shoot me a PM and I'll be more than glad to supply some help, advice and templates :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You people and your eagerness. I don't even have an idea yet let alone a design!
Well given we had our lockdown here in Vic I had nothing much else to do and plenty of time to chip away at my kit during that time so it's not like I've smashed it out over a week (wish it could be that easy sometimes).

Still plenty of time though, looking to maybe get this up around mid December but I'm flexible.

Well given we had our lockdown here in Vic I had nothing much else to do and plenty of time to chip away at my kit during that time so it's not like I've smashed it out over a week (wish it could be that easy sometimes).

Still plenty of time though, looking to maybe get this up around mid December but I'm flexible.
I'm keen, just no inspiration yet.

It's crazy to think this competition has been running (with myself participating) for 5 years now, pretty much a quarter of my life. Here's a look back on the uniform history of the Melbourne Titans as well as a little tease of what's coming up this season.

View attachment 1015832 View attachment 1015833 View attachment 1015834 View attachment 1015836 View attachment 1015837

Great another team going BFBS.

Meanwhile

IhuhRm9.png

Well that's probably more than enough time for bidding, so hopefully you guys are on your way with your kits.

Due date will be 15th December 11:59pm

If you're having issues just hit me up and I'll see if we can make an extension.

With that said, all the best :thumbsu:

Well that's probably more than enough time for bidding, so hopefully you guys are on your way with your kits.

Due date will be 15th December 11:59pm

If you're having issues just hit me up and I'll see if we can make an extension.

With that said, all the best :thumbsu:

Well as we now have an official date, it is now time to reveal the brand new East Cape Dawnbreakers logo.

TV6CIEh.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back