Competition T20 Australia 05 Season Hub | Franchise Bidding & Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

caloschwaby or magpienato can I please get the most recent T20A league logo? The one Ive got is an older one.
My apologies, thought I had already uploaded them on the main post but I must have forgotten. Here's the pdf because the file was too large to go on imgur so hopefully that works.

Attachments

• t20a logo light.pdf
    1 MB · Views: 107
  • t20a logo dark.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 101

magpienato caloschwaby

Just checking exactly what parts of the uniform are required for this one. Are we required to display a back view, for example? Is a cap required or will a helmet do the job? Or are we being given a fair bit of freedom to do whatever we want and let the voters decide?

magpienato caloschwaby

Just checking exactly what parts of the uniform are required for this one. Are we required to display a back view, for example? Is a cap required or will a helmet do the job? Or are we being given a fair bit of freedom to do whatever we want and let the voters decide?
Yeah we aren't too fussed in terms of requirements so we've allowed a lot of freedom in that regard. Just the conventional front, back jersey and front pants (can be cut off below logos) will be enough I'd think. All the other accessories are highly encouraged though to bring the presentation to next level.

I don't think I'm going to have time to enter this one. I've got a few ideas but I don't think I'm going to have time to put them into action :(
I've just moved for a new job and I won't have a place to live until next weekend at the earliest. I'm staying in a room at the local pub atm.

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

I don't think I'm going to have time to enter this one. I've got a few ideas but I don't think I'm going to have time to put them into action :(
I've just moved for a new job and I won't have a place to live until next weekend at the earliest. I'm staying in a room at the local pub atm.

No dramas mate :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was honestly really looking forward to this one! My Torquay Surf Home from a couple of seasons ago was one of my favorite designs and I was looking forward to improving on it! But ahh well it is what it is...

Yeah I was a sucker for that gradient kit a couple years back, at least you can bundle up the ideas you had for this year and give yourself a good head start for next year.

Just under a week to go now, already got a few submissions which is always nice to see. Just hit me up if you are having issues so I can get a rough idea of the numbers we're working with and plan a fixture.

My submission will be in tonight, just putting the finishing touches on now.

A few lads have said they could use a bit more time so I'll extend it until midnight tonight and then hopefully getting the first game up tomorrow.

Breaking: Reigning champions Canberra Surge sign Virat Kohli for the 2020/21 season!

Someone really needs to look into that salary cap.

Typical of the Surge, cheating from day 1.

In relation the Dawnbreakers major signing is Faf du Plessis. A very good player don't get us wrong, but well within the cap valuations, unlike some.

Breaking: Reigning champions Canberra Surge sign Virat Kohli for the 2020/21 season!

Someone really needs to look into that salary cap.
Who is going to come in and replace him while he is back at home having a kid?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back