Competition T20 Australia 05 Season Hub | Franchise Bidding & Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture has been attached to the first post of the thread. It will be a simple 5 round regular season + 1 more round where teams 1v2, 3v4 and 5v6 (this is done to equalise the amount of home/away games).

After that we could probably go to a 4-team playoff but we'll see how we go.

Breaking: Reigning champions Canberra Surge sign Virat Kohli for the 2020/21 season!

Someone really needs to look into that salary cap.
How much are you selling his shirt for? I'd like to get one before they...

B7BV.gif

... run out.

Last edited:
Fixture has been attached to the first post of the thread. It will be a simple 5 round regular season + 1 more round where teams 1v2, 3v4 and 5v6 (this is done to equalise the amount of home/away games).

After that we could probably go to a 4-team playoff but we'll see how we go.
Seems like it could be the most even comp in FJGD history, bring it on!

Seems like it could be the most even comp in FJGD history, bring it on!
Yeah I gotta say I've been genuinely blown away by every entry as it's dropped into me. Wish we could've had a few more participants but coming into the busy end of the year and after all that's happened it's good to at least get another season of the T20A.

But thanks everyone who submitted an entry this season, I know T20A isn't as serious are the other comps on here but the effort that's put into it is still the same which is great. May the best team win :)

We have the reigning champions leading the pack at the conclusion of Round 1.

Wait, what?

Did the Surge get (deservedly) stripped of the T20A 04 title for salary cap infractions and the Dawnbreakers were handed the title for back to back wins?

Awesome!!!!!

Last edited:

Wait, what?

Did the Surge get (deservedly) stripped of the T20A 04 title for salary cap infractions and the Dawnbreakers were handed the title for back to back wins?

Awesome!!!!!
Jeezus i must have not had my head screwed on properly this morning mixing up T20AIII and 04 my bad haha sorry Scorch

I'm happy to overlook this mistake if the league administration are able to overlook any inadvertent accounting discrepancies they might come across.
Our league accountants dropped out of high school in year 9 (cheaper to hire work exp kids ey) so its possible they are overlooking it already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Skipping over to the Standings at the end of Round 4; the Rogues have unseated the Dawnbreakers from the top spot, setting up a blockbuster matchup between the two in Round 5!

T20A 05 STANDINGS round 4.jpg

Skipping over to the Standings at the end of Round 4; the Rogues have unseated the Dawnbreakers from the top spot, setting up a blockbuster matchup between the two in Round 5!

View attachment 1034519

Hang on a minute, did the Surge/Dawnbreakers match get washed out or something? If it was a draw after the two innings shouldn't there have been a super over?

And at the conclusion of the final round, we have the Rogues on top! We have other movement as well, but will this be enough to shift the tide of the finals?

T20A 05 STANDINGS round 6.jpg

Hey guys, T20 Australia 06 will be getting underway soon a bit later than usual but it will be running nevertheless. Only change being that I will be handing over the Commissioner role to The Victorian who has been part of the FJGD community for a while and actually ran the very first T20A tournament so it will be in very good hands. Bidding thread will be up some time over the week and hoping to kick this off early to mid Feb if all goes to plan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back