Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
31307709763_c812834ab3_o.png
Welcome to T20 Australia III 2018/19

upload_2018-12-2_13-51-47.png

El_Scorcho Freight Train Spanna_ Barrybran fancyscum Bwillow11 DYLANROO18 The Half Back The Victorian SparkleNarkle SilvaComet FootyGuy13 Cadaver Bryce_Jersey17 sjohnson just_kick_it

Congratulations to all successful new and returning bids. This list will be updated as teams consolidate their identity.

We have a fairly nice array of franchises spread throughout every state and territory, a truly national competition:

SA - 4
VIC - 4
WA - 3
NSW - 2
TAS - 2

ACT- 1
NT - 1
QLD - 1

Fixture

With 18 teams entering this season we will be splitting it up into two groups of 9, similar to last season. This will be subject to change depending on if we have any drop-outs. Playoff structure will be announced later on for the same reason.

At this point we are planning to expand the fixture to 8 games with every team in each group playing each other once, will work pretty nice as long as we maintain 18 teams.

Entry Requirements
  • You are two design two uniforms which will be featured in separate presentations; a HOME uniform and an ALTERNATE uniform. The alternate uniform is fairly flexible, as long as it is distinguishable from the home. Please PM me if there's any questions regarding this matter.
  • Must have a team sponsor across the middle of the shirt and on the pants (front right-facing) - rear sponsor optional
  • The league logo is to be on the upperchest (left-facing) and pants (front left-facing), and only the text can be recoloured to either black or white - you are allowed to have it in a box or stroke around it.
  • Team logo (can be original or recolour) is to be on the upperchest (right-facing)
  • Manufacturers logo can be anywhere on the shirt.
  • Player name and number is to be on the back of the shirt with no set font
  • Other attire such as hats and bats are not required, but could go a long way to fleshing out your presentation
Refer to this awesome entry from last year by the Melbourne Titans :rolleyes: I wonder who made it?

The voting for each competition will be open for 48 hours to keep with the fast-paced nature of T20 cricket.

Designs are DUE on the 26th of December and can be PM'd to either myself or caloschwaby

Feel free to send your designs in a bit earlier so we can guide you with anything that needs fixing up :thumbsu:

With that said, we are planning to get this thing up and running for 28th December

Last edited:
Also just want to thank everyone for a huge turnout this year. Let's get our designs in early and on time and we should have a good comp :thumbsu:

If your one of the teams who is yet to announce their moniker let me know as soon as possible so I can update the list.

Note: Accidentally put the wrong due date , proper date should be down the bottom now

Last edited:
Also just want to thank everyone for a huge turnout this year. Let's get our designs in early and on time and we should have a good comp :thumbsu:

If your one of the teams who is yet to announce their moniker let me know as soon as possible so I can update the list.

Note: Accidentally put the wrong due date , proper date should be down the bottom now
Launceston Turf it is.

RkkTyzG.jpg

Looking at the last season I realise that anyone else using Paint may not be in this season, meaning I may be delaying the inevitable. So, for the sake of asking, does anyone have any cricket templates for Paint outside the ones with the thick grey outlines?

Looking at the last season I realise that anyone else using Paint may not be in this season, meaning I may be delaying the inevitable. So, for the sake of asking, does anyone have any cricket templates for Paint outside the ones with the thick grey outlines?
Don't worry bro, I'm with ya.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like it! I reckon I will love it if you make the lines go up to the roo and then cut them just short, think that will look really good

Glad you like logo magpienato - took a few attempts at the lines but I got to something I can work with for the jersey
*nudge nudge* jersey may feature something like your idea *nudge nudge*

Glad you like logo magpienato - took a few attempts at the lines but I got to something I can work with for the jersey
*nudge nudge* jersey may feature something like your idea *nudge nudge*
Cannot wait to see what you come up with... that is as long as it's not as good as mine :p

2 weeks to go!

Hopefully by now everyone has settled on a general idea for their team. We've already had a couple keen ones submit their designs in.

Plenty of time left but just make sure you're not leaving it too late!

Just a friendly reminder: 9 days remaining to submit your designs to either myself and/or magpienato :)
As of now I've received 3 out of 18 bids. I admit I too haven't finished my presentations yet but there is certainly plenty of time to get something quality in ;)

Who on earth has that much free time this close to Christmas? I've only just finished my ABA template :p
I didn't enter the rugby comp so I was able to focus on this.

Who on earth has that much free time this close to Christmas? I've only just finished my ABA template :p
I didn't enter the rugby or the basketball comp.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back