Poll T20 Australia III 2018/2019 | Round 2

Vote for the best design in each matchup (Do not vote in your own matchup)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

MATCH 1 ~ Hobart Outlaws @ Western Miners

HOME.png
PDkz0Ik.png

MATCH 2 ~ Gambier City Coasters @ Canberra Surge

HOME.jpg
ALT.png

MATCH 3 ~ Torquay Surf @ Adelaide Rogues

PKFE3gj.png

ALT.png

MATCH 4 ~ Sydney City Lynx @ Dockland Raiders

HOME Presentation.jpg
ALT.png

MATCH 5 ~ Launceston Turf @ Melbourne Titans

HOME PRESENTATION TITANS.png
ALT.png

MATCH 6 ~ East Cape Dawnbreakers @ Kosciuszko Kangaroos

KFjLcik.png

ALT.png

BYE - Fremantle Armada

caloschwaby can you from the next poll put the teams in the same order as the images are posted (as well as the match-up titles). The reversal of them is very annoying when trying to match them up when voting.

Just keep everything consistent for easy reference (all teams/matches/vote options posted in the same order).

That Miners kit is awesome. It’s taken a couple of seasons but you’ve really nailed the bright blue and dark ochre colour combination this time around Barrybran. Will definitely be a contender in the late end of the comp.

caloschwaby can you from the next poll put the teams in the same order as the images are posted (as well as the match-up titles). The reversal of them is very annoying when trying to match them up when voting.

Just keep everything consistent for easy reference (all teams/matches/vote options posted in the same order).
Yeah we will remember that for the next poll. I think the reason it's like that is because we are reading off the fixture and forgetting to flip it back but thanks for the heads up

That Miners kit is awesome. It’s taken a couple of seasons but you’ve really nailed the bright blue and dark ochre colour combination this time around Barrybran. Will definitely be a contender in the late end of the comp.
Thank you. I knew it was an odd combination when I first attempted it but I was determined to make it work. However...

Wait until you guys see his alternate...
I'm pretty proud of this one :p

Another fine concept from Torquay! Loving the galaxy effect on the Adelaide strip as well. Difficult match to pick.
Wow surprised the Rogues v Surf game isn't closer, both amazing kits.
Thanks guys! Im a bit disappointed that both Surf kits havnt been better received but I guess theyre not for everyone and someone has to hold up the ladder!

Now that everyone has seen both of the Torquay Surf kits its feedback time! Like I said I realize theyre not for everyone but are there any points that I could improve on for next season?

Damn it!! Had I of known the Alternate was actually going to be an Away then I might have made a better kit!!

Damn it!! Had I of known the Alternate was actually going to be an Away then I might have made a better kit!!
Had I known there was going to be 13 teams I would have been able to have a better plan for the fixture but this was calo's way of fitting in the alternates into the 13 rounds. And in hindsight we probably should've just named them Away kits but there was a lot of time stress with getting submissions in and the forum upgrade. With that said yours is pretty good, I think the only reason all these games seem to be blowouts is because they are splitting hairs and people just go on their gut.

Thanks guys! Im a bit disappointed that both Surf kits havnt been better received but I guess theyre not for everyone and someone has to hold up the ladder!

Now that everyone has seen both of the Torquay Surf kits its feedback time! Like I said I realize theyre not for everyone but are there any points that I could improve on for next season?
I'd still have hope for the back end of the season. Your kit is certainly one of the best in my opinion, though your opening match-ups have been tough to go against :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back