Poll T20 Australia III 2018/2019 | Round 4

ote for the best design in each matchup (Do not vote in your own matchup)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

MATCH 1 ~ Torquay Surf @ Hobart Outlaws

ALT.png
HOME.png

MATCH 2 ~ Fremantle Armada @ Dockland Raiders

46187315972_3d8d739934_o.jpg

HOME Presentation.jpg

MATCH 3 ~ Launceston Turf @ Western Miners

ALT.png
Jus6KVN.png

MATCH 4 ~ Gambier City Coasters @ Kosciuszko Kangaroos

ALT.png
HOME.png

MATCH 5 ~ East Cape Dawnbreakers @ Adelaide Rogues

S8FTLJS.png

PKFE3gj.png

MATCH 6 ~ Sydney City Lynx @ Melbourne Titans

ALT.png
HOME PRESENTATION TITANS.png

BYE - Canberra Surge

Last edited:

Same

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Kosci and Sydney not showing up again this round for me
Just have to refresh your tab a couple times and they should show up. I've been having this issue with all the other comps and that works for me. Been happening since the upgrade so hopefully they can get this fixed soon enough.

Just have to refresh your tab a couple times and they should show up. I've been having this issue with all the other comps and that works for me. Been happening since the upgrade so hopefully they can get this fixed soon enough.
Define "a few" because I've refreshed my phone and laptop at least 5 times and still nothing.

Define "a few" because I've refreshed my phone and laptop at least 5 times and still nothing.
3 :p

This is quite frustrating. I will put something on the Forum Upgrade Feedback thread.

Other than that just keep refreshing the tab or restart the browser. If you'd really want I can DM the submission to you.

Kosci and Sydney not showing up again this round for me
Should work now. I have a suspicion that the links to Kosci and Sydney don't work, though I get the links for them the same way I get the link for East Cape, Fremantle, etc and it works fine.
From now on I'll either get them all from an imgur link or upload manually.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers, not bad for a last minute job to get the entry in to the competition.

The exact same path as last year’s winner...

What did everyone think of my grey alternate from last round? I see it didn't do too well but that might just be because I was up against East Cape. Thought it would be cool instead of just white and red but I think I regret that now.

What did everyone think of my grey alternate from last round? I see it didn't do too well but that might just be because I was up against East Cape. Thought it would be cool instead of just white and red but I think I regret that now.

Grey rarely works for jerseys, and in particular, for design competitions.

I agree with FT. This comp in particular, IMO, designs should be loud and the grey doesnt do that for me. I think red and white would have worked better, maybe not as a inverted home but as a more even combination of red and white.

Now that the Home and Alternate jerseys for the Kosciuszko Kangaroos have appeared, I'm keen to see what people think of the jerseys and for suggestions on where to head next with designing (in terms of style, programs, templates etc.). Cheers :thumbsu:

Now that the Home and Alternate jerseys for the Kosciuszko Kangaroos have appeared, I'm keen to see what people think of the jerseys and for suggestions on where to head next with designing (in terms of style, programs, templates etc.). Cheers :thumbsu:
I think what you should have done with the lines is instead of making them flat at the ends, make them follow the curve of the kangaroo. Minor change but I think it will go a long way in your future design.

Back