T20 WC Cricket Betting

Remove this Banner Ad

Peg at the stumps.
And I understand if Scotland lose they are out but....
Michael Jones 100-1 top tourn run scorer. He's chip leader at the moment on 103. Last tournament you needed 303 to win. I don't think teams have the luxury of getting 6-8 games in with the weather forecasts so runs on the board could be massive advantage.
Plenty of players at far shorter odds on less runs who could also be out of tournament by Friday include Raza 11s, camper 34s who bats 6.
So 100-1 is a prayer but good overs imo.

Peg at the stumps.
And I understand if Scotland lose they are out but....
Michael Jones 100-1 top tourn run scorer. He's chip leader at the moment on 103. Last tournament you needed 303 to win. I don't think teams have the luxury of getting 6-8 games in with the weather forecasts so runs on the board could be massive advantage.
Plenty of players at far shorter odds on less runs who could also be out of tournament by Friday include Raza 11s, camper 34s who bats 6.
So 100-1 is a prayer but good overs imo.
Scotland need to win their next game for that to have a chance. Scotland have Zimbabwe.

You can get Michael Jones at 500/1 at Sportsbet. A better bet maybe might be worthy looking at him for an Each-Way bet? (1/4 Odds for a Top 4 place)

Screen Shot 2022-10-20 at 7.25.18 am.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back