Who will win?

• Australia

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Sri Lanka

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder what the slowest run rate is for anyone to have faced to have 42 balls before.

I'm guessing this is it.

Especially when you consider he batted in the power play.

If he got 50 it would have to be the slowest problem is he’d have needed another 10 overs

Don't get too full of yourself Stoinis, the next match where you fail this board will be all over you like a bad rash :thumbsu:

Wonder how things might have played out differently if Sri Lanka didn't lose their opening quick in the first over.

Lahiru and Chamika both caused the Aussie batsmen a lot of problems. Binura looked good before the injury.

What a strange game of cricket.

Wade needs to open and Stoinis needs to bat above Maxi next game

Nup. Need Wade finishing he’s that good there. Wonder if they consider dropping a bowler for Green. Green opens, Finch middle order where he actually played decent this summer.

Wonder what the slowest run rate is for anyone to have faced to have 42 balls before.

I'm guessing this is it.

Especially when you consider he batted in the power play.

Have to be up there for dot balls too

Stoinis or Wade should open. I'd bring Smith in and have him floating between 3-7 depending on the state of the game.

If that’s your side Smith opens. Don’t want him in personally he’s too slow. Watch us go unchanged next game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stoinis or Wade should open. I'd bring Smith in and have him floating between 3-7 depending on the state of the game.

I'd open Wade because he and Warner are at least good at working quick singles if not seeing it and Wade never *s about. Stoinis could be ahead of Maxwell though depending if it's pace or spin.

That being said they won't drop Finch.

Nah that was woeful deadset crap..you can't bat him anywhere atm

I’m realistic he’s going to be in the side I hate it too. Let’s put him at 4 where he looked half reasonable this summer

Back