T20 World Cup Day 12. South Africa v Bangladesh 1330hrs, Netherlands v India 1730hrs @ the SCG, Pakistan V Zimbabwe 2130hrs @ Perth Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

As some else has posted Friday looks as bad as today.We have had no cricket on turf grounds this month in Melbourne and our local cricket is on synthetic wickets we have only played 1 Saturday this month because of the rain and the outfields to wet.

I’m more annoyed there’s a lack of 4 day cricket being played than a few useless WC washouts

yep spoken to a few 'average joes' who would watch big bash or t20 internationals in summer and they had no idea this was on, shows how poorly advertised this has been, thats a major stuff up from CA, nothing to do with ICC
I missed the Aus-SL game the other night because I completely forgot it was on 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloody ICC not sending you an individual reminder that the game was on.
I was going to bed at 10PM but ended up seeing the whole lot and glad I did.Finished about 1.30AM but was a great innings by Stoinus and a lesser extent Maxi who pushed the run rate up despite Finch struggling at the other end but at least he stayed in.

I was going to bed at 10PM but ended up seeing the whole lot and glad I did.Finished about 1.30AM but was a great innings by Stoinus and a lesser extent Maxi who pushed the run rate up despite Finch struggling at the other end but at least he stayed in.

Much better from Maxwell was happy he gave himself 1-2 balls too. I’m not sure Finch staying in was a good thing lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back