T20 World Cup Day 4 19/10. Scotland v Ireland 1430hrs, West Indies v Zimbabwe 1830hrs @ Bellerive Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't wait to watch Joseph out here with the red ball along with Roach, Seales and Gabriel if fit/picked they will be a handful out here in the tests.

Gabriel is probably long odds to make it. He hasn’t played a test for 12 months and in his 4-5 FC matches this year didn’t do much.

I’d say the attack will be made up of Holder, Joseph, Roach, Seales, Permaul, Mayers - possibly all 6 as Holder and Mayers bat as well.

I’m not sure if they get a pink ball test or not but they would be a real handful on any deck with a bit in it

Gabriel is probably long odds to make it. He hasn’t played a test for 12 months and in his 4-5 FC matches this year didn’t do much.

I’d say the attack will be made up of Holder, Joseph, Roach, Seales, Permaul, Mayers - possibly all 6 as Holder and Mayers bat as well.

I’m not sure if they get a pink ball test or not but they would be a real handful on any deck with a bit in it
No Rakeem as the spinner?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back