T20 World Cup Game 24 Australia v Namibia June 12 1000hrs @ Sir Vivian Richards Stadium Antigua

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I love that Cricinfo’s win probability still gives the Namibians a 0.25% winning chance. How quaint.
What if the entire Australia squad suffer from a congenital heart defect in the next few moments?

What if the entire Australia squad suffer from a congenital heart defect in the next few moments?

I’d back Hodgey at the ripe age of 50 to belt these blokes

I’d probably put that slightly lower than a 0.25% chance of occurring, but maybe the were also building in the chance of a small meteor hitting just the Aussie dugout.

I’d probably put that slightly lower than a 0.25% chance of occurring, but maybe they’re also building in the chance of a small meteor hitting just the Aussie dugout.
It'll probably burn up in the atmosphere and end up smaller than a chihuahua's head

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes attention now turns to Australia and Scotland conspiring to make England miss the super 8s.

Should we do it?

I say Yes.
Season 8 Yes GIF by The Office

Yes attention now turns to Australia and Scotland conspiring to make England miss the super 8s.

Should we do it?

I say Yes.
Hopefully it's the first leg of the English summer of sporting disaster quinella with a disastrous football Euros to follow.

Not really that kind of squad these days - take the easy win, avoid injuries and rest up for the actual matches

Reverse the batting order and everyone bat the reverse lol

Haze batting right handed would be comedy gold

Back