Poll T20A 05 | Round 1 | Ş̷̙̒̓è̸͖̥̪͚̈͘a̴̟͛s̶͖͇̠̿̑̾̿̚ò̸̗̙̜͕͑̃͛n̸̹͕̣͍͙̈́͊̕ ̷͇̝̼̎̍O̵̼͒p̵̛̮̳̪e̸̩̪̲̳̣͗͊n̶͕̿͆ȩ̶̡̗͚̺͆r̸̡̬͚͛̄͜

Vote for the best overall design in each matchup (except in your matchup!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
round banner.jpg

ROUND 1 | T20A 05 SEASON OPENING
Welcome to the 5th instalment of T20 Australia! BigFooty's premier T20 design competition.
Due to the financial fallout of the COVID-19 impacted year, we have had many clubs reluctantly unable to take part in this years' league.

Despite this, there has been absolutely no compromise in quality across the remaining clubs fielding a team this season. With a new simplified fixture and playoff format, T20A is set to be one of the most equal and exciting season yet.

Leaps and bounds have been made across the board in kit design, presentation and template creation, now it is up to you to crown a Champion of T20A cricket for 2020/21!

Polls open for three days (may reduce to two depending on how quickly votes are coming in)

MELBOURNE TITANS
gHULQLj.jpg

vs CANBERRA SURGE
GolfbF0.jpg

DOCKLAND RAIDERS
TqmQjTv.jpg

vs EAST CAPE DAWNBREAKERS
xvUzJnx.png

DEVONPORT KRAKEN
DJWqtXd.png

vs ADELAIDE ROGUES
LNz4SCr.png

Last edited:

Is there any reason why my image has been compressed?
I've uploaded everyone's submissions to imgur and copied the link to each image and pasted into "insert image", can't remember if there's a better way to do it other than uploading the image directly to the post.

It honestly looks quite fine on my end? What is the resolution of the original file on your end just to make sure, downloading it here it comes out to 1273x1000.
But yeah let me know what I can do to fix that since uploading the image directly to BF doesn't seem to make it any better/worse.

LOVE that Raiders template. Really nice building on your NAFL stuff, love it.
Thanks! Was just about to say how proud I am of it as it was surprisingly my most difficult and complex template thus far, more so that full-body 2D cricket templates are hard enough as it is. I'm quite impressed with the suite of templates I've got going (one more footy template for FIRA ;) ) and can show just how quickly you can revolutionise your brand here.

I've uploaded everyone's submissions to imgur and copied the link to each image and pasted into "insert image", can't remember if there's a better way to do it other than uploading the image directly to the post.

It honestly looks quite fine on my end? What is the resolution of the original file on your end just to make sure, downloading it here it comes out to 1273x1000.
But yeah let me know what I can do to fix that since uploading the image directly to BF doesn't seem to make it any better/worse.
When I view your re-upload in imgur, the image is compressed, so it isn't a bigfooty thing, its a compression when you have re-uploaded.

Oct 27, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Packers, Raptors, Renegades
S'funny how you can tell a designer by the template or even design-style. I immediately know Fancy's, Caloschwaby's, Scorch's, etc just by a quick glance without checking for a watermark
Too true. This is probably something I should save for the competition thread, but the other day I had an idea of an anonymous comp, where either everyone gets random templates, or everyone gets the same generic paint template. And while the main objective for the participants is to win, the other objective is to guess who made each design. That way, there's a bit of outside interaction with the competition itself. Not sure if that intrigues anyone else here but just thoughts it was an interesting concept nonetheless.

Aug 8, 2008
Campbelltown
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal, Macarthur FC
Too true. This is probably something I should save for the competition thread, but the other day I had an idea of an anonymous comp, where either everyone gets random templates, or everyone gets the same generic paint template. And while the main objective for the participants is to win, the other objective is to guess who made each design. That way, there's a bit of outside interaction with the competition itself. Not sure if that intrigues anyone else here but just thoughts it was an interesting concept nonetheless.

That is not far off the Designathon's premise, and we saw how that played out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apr 27, 2019
Dragon Island
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Swan Dist, OKC
Loving the new avatar magpienato

Back