Poll T20A 06 | Round 2

Vote for the best overall design in each matchup (except in your matchup!)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The Victorian

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 23, 2018
Victoria
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Storm, Western Utd
1645096942266.png
T20 Australia - Round 2

Polls open for 48 hours​

East Cape Dawnbreakers v Torquay Surf
Wagga Flyers v Melbourne Shogun
Adelaide Rogues v Gold Coast Monarchs

EAST CAPE DAWNBREAKERS
LK4Ecmj.png

VS TORQUAY SURF
wI7iJej.jpg

WAGGA FLYERS
oC1GGqT.png

VS MELBOURNE SHOGUN
8RxmoEN.jpeg

ADELAIDE ROGUES
IyftSNF.png

VS GOLD COAST MONARCHS
1645097432698.png

Yes! Torquay! I was trying to surfboard into a design for years with my Gold Coast NAFL and couldn't figure it out. This is brilliant. Would be a great feature for a Suns jumper.
Thanks! :) Looks like a lot the voters dont feel your love though tied in Round 1 and have been bowled out for 20 odd in Round 2. Its a bit divisive like my entry from 2 season ago.

Ahhwell Im happy with it and the kids would buy it. Isnt that the point?

Thanks! :) Looks like a lot the voters dont feel your love though tied in Round 1 and have been bowled out for 20 odd in Round 2. Its a bit divisive like my entry from 2 season ago.

Ahhwell Im happy with it and the kids would buy it. Isnt that the point?
Yeah, it's a tough break. I personally vote on the design more than the execution and for me, while Craegus is a fantastic designer and has produced another great design with fantastic execution, it feels very similar to previous seasons for me while yours is clearly a move forward in my eyes. Certainly things you can do better but it's a very solid concept with decent execution.

And yes, design for you. I've stopped designing for a lot of these competitions because I didn't love it anymore. If you love what you do, you'll keep doing it.

Back