T20's v South Africa

Remove this Banner Ad

Spencer Johnson seems really down on pace. The past 2 t20is I've watched he's been bowling mid, even low, 130s. Not slow but compared to the high 140s he was rolling out in Aus it's a big drop.

Could just be nerves playing national games with little experience, trying to favour control more than anything, but it's been noticeable.

Spencer Johnson seems really down on pace. The past 2 t20is I've watched he's been bowling mid, even low, 130s. Not slow but compared to the high 140s he was rolling out in Aus it's a big drop.

Could just be nerves playing national games with little experience, trying to favour control more than anything, but it's been noticeable.
The speed guns in the BBL always seem way out. Everyone bowls faster there.

Feels like ages ago now but felt incredibly underwhelming our performances. Maybe I was just bitter sitting in the rain for the England wash out
Absolutely pummeled by NZ, wash out England, comfortably beat Ireland, struggled against SL until Stoinis, sneak past Afghanistan. Definitely an underwhelming WC.

The closeness of the Afghanistan game was just Rashid Khan getting lucky and connecting with his swinging.
We weren't convincing. Mind you England lost to Ireland, Pakistan lost to Zimbabwe and South Africa lost to Netherlands. Even still we were far from a threat that world cup. The set up from this series looks far more threatening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We weren't convincing. Mind you England lost to Ireland, Pakistan lost to Zimbabwe and South Africa lost to Netherlands. Even still we were far from a threat that world cup. The set up from this series looks far more threatening.

Didn’t help that we kept playing a cooked finch and our test bowling attack and leaving blokes like Ellis out

Didn’t help that we kept playing a cooked finch and our test bowling attack and leaving blokes like Ellis out
God leaving Ellis out was baffling I swear he dominated the games he got in warm up series and still didn’t get picked. Even worse watching a similar bowler in Sam Curran get player of the tournament

God leaving Ellis out was baffling I swear he dominated the games he got in warm up series and still didn’t get picked. Even worse watching a similar bowler in Sam Curran get player of the tournament

To make things worse we ship Green in don’t play him anyway why not pick Ellis was just dumb

Remove this Banner Ad

Back