T20's v South Africa

Remove this Banner Ad

Only just noticed that it's an early start tonight.

Bit flat that the cricket clashes with the GP, I only have the one-stream Kayo option :(

South Africa batting 1st

Three changes for the hosts - Keshav Maharaj makes his long-awaited return from injury. Matthew Breetzke and Donovan Ferreira also make their T20I debuts.

Spencer Johnson, Tanveer Sangha and Ashton Turner come into the XI, with Jason Behrendorff, Aaron Hardie and Adam Zampa missing out.

You’d be a little bit annoyed as a reserve frontline quick, getting a game in this series and yet watching Stoinis and Hardie get the new ball (not that they’ve been bad).

It's weird, Stoinis and Hardie barely bowl in the BBL yet open for Australia. Likewise Tim David seemingly faced more balls in the first game than he did in the entire BBL last season.

Good to see hawk eye is working properly again - that shout of Johnson’s, that was umpires call, would have been missing leg by a mile in the Ashes….

They’ve gotta look into this bail issue. That hit proper hard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh great, it’s one of this Abbott games where he just throws pie after pie.

We have 100 allrounders and we know what we’re getting from Abbott when he’s like this. Shouldn’t bowl again.

Excellent catch by the lad with all the flogs around him.

If it was my mate that caused me to drop one I’m not sure we’d be mates for long.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back