TAC Cup Season 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Bishop , what can you tell us about Finn ? Where is he playing ? When is he draft eligible and how talented is he ?
Thanks in Advance

Midfielder, Sandy Dragons U16s. So eligible for the 2019 draft as a F/S prospect. Have seen him play for Scotch and his local club in the last few seasons (not deliberately - just the way things happen on weekends!). Uses the ball well - bit skinny (but hey he's 16). 184cm/70kgs. One of the best players in the Dragons U16 program.

A. Brayshaw involved much?
Yep kicked 2 classy goals, when he sets his eye on goal he does not miss just such a good finisher.

Best players where
Haileybury
Charlie Constable
Luke Davies-Uniacke
Jackson Ross
Andrew Brayshaw
Mitchell Riordan
Liam Stocker

Wesley
Adam Cerra
Will D'Amico
Tynan Smith
Matthew Warren
Oscar Bennett
Adam Collinson

Major Goal Scorers
Haileybury
Jackson Ross 4
Clayton Taylor 3
Max King 2
Andrew Brayshaw 2
Mitchell Riordan 2

Wesley
Will D'Amico 3

Got better as the game went on, was funny early in the game the conditions where fine yet he just banged it on the boot yet when the conditions turned terrible in the 2nd half he was more composed and hit some nice passes. Still very much a top 20 pick at this stage and LDU you can bank on top 10
I'm banking on LDU being top 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd take him with a Pick in the 30-40s, despite getting cut from the Metro squad he's got one of the biggest upsides of the draft pool. One I rate highly.
Seems like he has the ability to play almost anywhere on the ground. Still very raw but if he gets picked up and bulks up he could be a real find.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back