Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 4, 2001
In the number 19 jumper
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Western Bulldogs
Hey Bulldogs Supporters

Did anyone see any players from the Calder v Bendigo you would like to see in our colours next year?

I liked quite a few such as Barham, Young and Allford. But I'm a big wrap for Nixon.

What do you guys think?

Originally posted by The Doctor
Hey Bulldogs Supporters

Did anyone see any players from the Calder v Bendigo you would like to see in our colours next year?

I liked quite a few such as Barham, Young and Allford. But I'm a big wrap for Nixon.

What do you guys think?
In my opinion Barham will be taken very late in the draft i used to play against him before he was at cannons(gisborne he played for) and he used to be a hack but now that he has filled out is much better.Young although he was brilliant in the final will probably not be drafted when he played for woodend he was the best for his age but apparently he went off the rails a bit.Brent Reilly,James Kelly and Andrew Welsh are all great prospects aswell;)

Originally posted by Top Dog
Dogboy I also heard some Nathan bloke aint to bad either :p
You are mistaken TD that guy you are talking about is a hack and is to lazy to make anything of himself.Aswell as this he gets to wrapped up in girls and develops silly little crushes on them.:)

LOL

Originally posted by dogboy23
You are mistaken TD that guy you are talking about is a hack and is to lazy to make anything of himself.Aswell as this he gets to wrapped up in girls and develops silly little crushes on them.:)

Mate I think youre right and he doesnt mind a few parties here and there especially when there in Sunbury......that joint rocks :D

Not lazy I think he just hates the coach so he tries to piss him off also that crush he did have on some young lass is know gone well and truely ;) :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back