Tag a poster that you miss dearly

Remove this Banner Ad

Sterge will tell you I nag him at least once a week to come back lol. Stubborn he is.

Sister Wooshette, lay aside your fears and concerns. Under the new world of love and inclusion tagging Sterge is not only allowed, it's recommended.

Fellow Furies, time to tag Sterge again!!!

Sausages

A little GG to brighten your day.

RuyvNrV.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

... Cause I'ma get a fly girl, gonna get some spank and drive off in a def OJ Everybody go: Hotel, motel, Holiday Inn You see, if your girl starts acting up, then you take her friend...
The flashbacks

Dirty Darth could have planted his seed and been killed. Luke and Leia would have grown up without a dad and possibly had a lot less issues.

If Vader doesn't exist nor does any offspring. Look I know such sexual talk is forbidden but I need to inform you that existence is required to make a baby.

If Vader doesn't exist nor does any offspring. Look I know such sexual talk is forbidden but I need to inform you that existence is required to make a baby.
Gee, thanks pants. As I said, Luke Skywalker could have never met his father, which would not invalidate WFL's question as he would be a product of his environment, just without all the Jedi stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back