Take On Paris - Spring Prop Bets

PROPS

Spring

Zaaki to run in Cox Plate - Jugada; Zaaki to run in Crystal Mile/Moonee Valley Cup/Cantala - iluvparis - $50 Melbourne Cup F4
Adelaide <5.5 wins - $30 quad on Underwood stakes day Areyoufireal

Last edited:

checkraiseulite

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 23, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I am happy to take the side that he does not win for the full $50.

make or break jumpout on monday morning at cranbourne - despite being gelded he has been very disappointing and hasn’t wanted to do it.

if the jumpout is poor he’ll go to the paddock for an extended period and i’m happy to bring the quaddie forward to a date of your choosing.

checkraiseulite

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 23, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn

hopefully he can come back after a big spell, but doesn't look good.

won't be winning this spring - so not to point waiting until zipping classic day.

let me know when you want to have the quad.

hopefully he can come back after a big spell, but doesn't look good.

won't be winning this spring - so not to point waiting until zipping classic day.

let me know when you want to have the quad.

:thumbsu: lets go for it on the day of days then - Derby Day!

Check and I's Derby Day quaddie

1604056226056.png

To kick off the autumn

Mystic Journey will not win a race outside Tasmania this prep - $50 Doncaster F4 - HeathComeBack

This is our Donny F4

First Four
Randwick - Race 9
180COMBOS
1st:1,2,20
2nd:1,2,13,20
3rd:1,2,13,16,19,20
4th:1,2,8,13,14,16,19,20
STAKE
$50.00
FLEXI
27.77%

checkraiseulite

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 23, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
the holy one to beat the odds, return and win a Wednesday or Saturday metro/stand-alone race by Melbourne cup day?

$50 stakes day quad?

the holy one to beat the odds, return and win a Wednesday or Saturday metro/stand-alone race by Melbourne cup day?

$50 stakes day quad?

Lol nah - too much inside info here and absolute donkeys can win on Wednesday's. I'll take it for a black type race (Listed or above)

checkraiseulite

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 23, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Lol nah - too much inside info here and absolute donkeys can win on Wednesday's. I'll take it for a black type race (Listed or above)

haha will wait until i have any inside info.

was supposed to trial up this morning after being out in the paddock for ages - they couldn’t figure out what was wrong with him and why he didn’t want to jump or let down last prep.

they didn’t bother on a heavy 10.

i’m just hoping he can get back to the races at this point.