Think Tank Take The Steps - an insight into Collingwood's 2023 Premiership

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep. Colonwood supporters are jelly nuff nuffs who abandon their team whenever they’re not winning. Pathetic effort on the weekend by Owen, even worse by the so-called ‘supporters’ 😹😹😹😹
The supporters have been leaderless without King Joffa

a165b715d6e63253d4e3ef3fd1c6d57c

Unfortunately for them back in 2022 Joffa had to go and plead guilty to one charge of sexually abusing a child under the age of 16, so he aint leading the Collingwood faithful no more and now they're rudderless and drifting.

BWAHAHAHAHA Flogpies supporters streamed out of the MCG when their hungover team was getting walloped. Pack of bandwagoner nuff nuffs. Weak as 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wow, a post that’s actually based on footy and reality… well done 👏

P.S. Have you figured out why you never get any likes for your posts? You must be a lonely sod.

wondering stan marsh GIF by South Park

Uh, nevermind 🤦‍♂️

Superb film, Oscar certainty next year. I hear Hollywood will be remaking it with an all star cast:

Nick Daicos:
timothee chalamet hollywood issue 2019 GIF

Oleg Markov:

Darcy Moore:
404keiraknightleynotfound

Brayden Maynard:
X Men Juggernaut GIF

Ginnivan:
Leonardo Dicaprio Calvin Candie GIF

Isaac Quaynor:
Donald Glover Community GIF

and Darcy Cameron:
Swag Dancing GIF

I think it’s great Collingwood can actually watch a GF win on a colour TV, for those supporters that actually have one.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

a post that’s actually based on footy and reality
Congratulations, you admitted to the truth (or at least the little bit you can handle before you blow a fuse) - the reality that the rat-like Wobbler supporters leaving the ground well before the final siren are nuff nuffs :thumbsu:

That's your first step on the path to recovery but don't stop now...

homer simpson doctor GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations, you admitted to the truth (or at least the little bit you can handle before you blow a fuse) - the reality that the rat-like Wobbler supporters leaving the ground well before the final siren are nuff nuffs :thumbsu:

That's your first step on the path to recovery but don't stop now...

homer simpson doctor GIF
That’s only because the exits at the G were so clogged up with the Wobbler rats deserting the sinking ship BWAHAHAHAHA
Screaming Sinking Ship GIF by South Park
That's because they have jobs to go to in the morning, unlike Geelonk ferals who don't get out of bed until 2pm
1710840111245.png

So what have you got against that tune? I love that tune! It's called 'Why Doesn't Anybody Like Sausage?'

Oh, I thought it was called "I'm an obsessed flog still trying to cope with finishing 12th while the Pies won their 16th flag"

As for Likes, if I stopped posting tomorrow it would still take you another 15 years to catch up :$

1710855682555.png

Try playing the ball instead of the man, DH 🤦‍♂️

Oh, I thought it was called "I'm an obsessed flog still trying to cope with finishing 12th while the Pies won their 16th flag"

As for Likes, if I stopped posting tomorrow it would still take you another 15 years to catch up :$

View attachment 1933414

Try playing the ball instead of the man, DH 🤦‍♂️
That's because you live on this forum and you're obsessed with posting, Flogster. What an idiot.

BTW you were the one who started with the insults way back, mega-flog.

As usual: Pot. Kettle. Black. DH.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back