Mingo

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 8, 2006
Western
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
Surprised there's not a thread on this yet given there seems to be a strong fanbase here of telltale and Borderlands peeps here.

Just finished chapter four of episode one and am loving it. Funny, characters are likeable and it's typical telltale. I'm sure Gearbox will be rather impressed with what they've done with it.

Fiona's into me too. Or, the other way around. Whatever.... ahem.

Australia, yeah. Haven't found a release date for Australia as such, and couldn't find it on any Australia websites.

Is the PS3 link compatible with Australian PS3s?
Yes, it's the Australian PS Store.

Unless you're talking physical disc? If so, TellTale generally don't do retail disc immediately, due to their games being episodic. So you're likely going to have to wait until all eps are out before getting on disc.

Yes, it's the Australian PS Store.

Unless you're talking physical disc? If so, TellTale generally don't do retail disc immediately, due to their games being episodic. So you're likely going to have to wait until all eps are out before getting on disc.

Like the Wolf Among Us. Guess I'll be waiting till mid-late next year.

Just grabbed this for $16.76 off the PS Store.

Gonna give it a go later tonight, can't wait to see what this produces. TellTale have been quality for each title I've played of theirs so far, expecting nothing less with this series.

I think this is the funniest game they've made. Characters are likable and will definitely be a strong series. Seems to have been forgotten alongside Game of Thrones though.

Just finished up Ep 1 and it well and truly exceeded my expectations...also dat ending!!!

Overall just a great start to a series that I wasn't really sure of how it'd go. I wasn't sure what the gameplay would be like, nor how the story would play out. But both were perfect in the end. And boy, what a good and smooth framerate does for the overall experience as well, I now want to go back and get Wolf Among Us and both Walking Dead seasons on PS4 if they play as good as this does. Not a single halt or jitter to be seen throughout.

Can't wait to see what this series can produce from here. Very funny script, great and enjoyable characters and good gameplay as well. Definitely going to recommend this one.

MY CHOICES:
As Fiona
I and 42.6% of players kept my cool
I and 85.9% of players let Shade accompany me.
I and 34.6% of players warned Felix
I and 22.1% of players purchased the Skeletal mask.

As Rhys
I and 63.1% of players told Loader Bot to evacuate.
I and 84.8% of players trusted Sasha.
I and 90.8% of players chose Vaughn.
I and 49.5% of players picked the Machine Gun and Rockets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could someone new to Borderlands have a go at this?

I love Telltale enough to be tempted by it.
Yep, although going deeper into the series may require at least some knowledge of Borderlands 2 (at least from what I am guessing will happen).

But otherwise, this is definitely one you can jump on into.

Done a bit of episode two.

Was wondering with the opening scene... and the scooping out of the eyeball, why didn't they try picking up the body and holding it in front of the scanner first? :oops:

Done a bit of episode two.

Was wondering with the opening scene... and the scooping out of the eyeball, why didn't they try picking up the body and holding it in front of the scanner first? :oops:

They tried picking him up and his boots were stuck.

How funny was it with Ghost Jack talking out of Vaughn's crotch :D

They tried picking him up and his boots were stuck.
Yeah I thought I might have missed something the missus was Skyping her mum and being pretty distracting at the time.

I didn't click your other bit just in case. Will respond later :p

How funny was it with Ghost Jack talking out of Vaughn's crotch :D
Pretty bloody funny. The whole series has been very high on the lols.

For me, this is leaving Telltale's Game of Thrones for dead, which says alot cause I'm also loving Game of Thrones. Can't wait for episode three.

Pretty bloody funny. The whole series has been very high on the lols.

For me, this is leaving Telltale's Game of Thrones for dead, which says alot cause I'm also loving Game of Thrones. Can't wait for episode three.

Agreed, GoT is good this is great

Finished up Ep 2, still cracking along. Having been playing the Handsome Collection and going through the DLC and such it really keeps such a close relationship with the Borderlands series in character development and feel that despite a different company handling it, it's astounding how it feels like there's no difference between games.

The dialogue is absolutely superb, of the highest levels. The action is great, the character development is good and the way the narrative is being attacked always keeps you guessing and wondering what's going to happen next.

Cannot wait for Ep 3, I really want to see how this series evolves.

MY CHOICES:
As Fiona
I and 21.5% of players told Sasha to help me.
I and 30.4% of players selected Jakobs Brand.
I and 81% of players didn't peek inside Sasha's gift.
I and 33.6% of players shot Finch with corrosive damage.

As Rhys
I and 81.4% of players told Vaughn about Handsome Jack.
I and 66.3% of players chose to go to Hollowpoint
I and 90.2% of players bro-fisted Vaughn.
I and 65.2% of players trusted Fiona.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back