Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe 2: Crows 2021 Rumours

Where do you think Jordan Dawson ends up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus its depressing reading some of the negative shite written in these crows threads..

Sure.. hammer the club for things they completely * up but on things like Dawson, if Jordan wants to go to port and says no to our decent offer.. how the * can the club be blamed for it..

The decision is solely in the hands of the individual.. he can chose whatever club he wishes.

All we can do is put a nice offer in front of him, have Nicksy sit down with him over a cuppa and convince him of why he wants him to come play for us and hope it sways him in our favour..

Volbeats inside info says this is where its at so its really in the hands of Dawson..

Jesus its depressing reading some of the negative sh*te written in these crows threads..

Sure.. hammer the club for things they completely fu** up but on things like Dawson, if Jordan wants to go to port and says no to our decent offer.. how the fu** can the club be blamed for it..

The decision is solely in the hands of the individual.. he can chose whatever club he wishes.

All we can do is put a nice offer in front of him, have Nicksy sit down with him over a cuppa and convince him of why he wants him to come play for us and hope it sways him in our favour..

Volbeats inside info says this is where its at so its really in the hands of Dawson..
Who decides if our offer is decent?

Dawson aside, Justin Reid needs to get some deals done this year. I can let the inactivity slide when the cap was tight and we were hamstrung by paying off contracts. No excuses this year. If he walks away from this period empty handed, they should sack him immediately.
The problem with this is as of right now he fully believes we can land Pick 1 or Luko and Rankine together, they are his two main targets and we just ain't getting them, he wastes valuable energy on them instead of getting Dawson and Stephens done and dusted

He'll spend all week trying to get a deal done for pick 1 or the Luko Rankine combo that we'll miss all the boats and say it was always the plan to head to the draft

Is there any inside word on Dawson besides Edmunds tweeting Port, and like Foxfooty or whatever tweeting Crows?

I don't really want to scroll back, but i'm getting the feeling there's a mini melt in progress?

Have we conceded that he's going to Port?

Sam Edmund

1 We have Neil Balme
2 Matt Crouch unhappy

3 Dawson to Port.

Third time lucky, or three strikes and he is out.

Find out in the Trade Period I guess.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sam Edmund

1 We have Neil Balme
2 Matt Crouch unhappy

3 Dawson to Port.

If you fire endless darts, one of them will hit a target.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there any inside word on Dawson besides Edmunds tweeting Port, and like Foxfooty or whatever tweeting Crows?

I don't really want to scroll back, but i'm getting the feeling there's a mini melt in progress?

Have we conceded that he's going to Port?
Nope.. only Volbeat who said its 50/50.. the club has done all it can so far and we just have to see what dawson decides.. also that dawsons family are all mad crows fans and want him to go to crows and the other rumour is he is in quarantine waiting to get out and meet with both port and crows..

Port poster that goes by the name “young gun” or “young blood”, I cant remember, is saying that he heard Dawsons manager (ex crow Doughty) say last wednesday it was between swans and crows..

Who knows.. maybe the port claim has been pit out there to panic crows into coughing up more coin.. maybe the lad himself just wants to play finals footy immediately and choses port for that reason..

All speculation.. which will no doubt continue.

He also was strong on us getting pick 2 for Brad Crouch last year too.

Sam Edmund

1 We have Neil Balme
2 Matt Crouch unhappy

3 Dawson to Port.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back