Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe 2: Crows 2021 Rumours

Where do you think Jordan Dawson ends up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still looks like they have plenty of work to do down there

Adelaide Football Club
on Sunday
Things we love to see: Junior back on the track🥳
cnHA7M0hB1T.png

Click to View Products
May be an image of 1 person, standing, playing a sport, outdoors and text that says 'TOYOTA''TOYOTA'

May be an image of one or more people, people playing sports, outdoors and text that says 'Commercial & General''Commercial & General'

May be an image of one or more people

1.6K8029

There’s a 10-20m boundary around the oval that, I assume, will end up being more green space. That’s what you can see in the background, and presumably will be the last thing done in the development. There’s now a massive fully functioning aged-care facility in the north-east corner(there’s a joke here somewhere), the Mosiac Hotel where the Crows Tavern used to be, Carl’s Jnr and some more shops (still being built but almost done) in the North West corner, and obviously the club facility on the east side. You drive past and it’s honestly hard to believe a stadium used to be there.

Still a construction site? Absolutely. I’m not advocating to stay there. Just giving people an idea what it looks like nowadays.

WHy would you think this?

If they want to bring in Dawson and Finlayson then they will need to trade something out. I also think there will be a few scapegoats from that losing team.

I have changed my mind in the last few days, I think they will try to push Dixon out. I would of thought Motlop would of been a logical player to delist.

Last edited:
If they want to bring in Dawson and Finlayson then they will need to trade something out. I also think their will be a few scapegoats from that losing team.

I have changed my mind in the last few days, I think they will try to push Dixon out. I would of thought Motlop would of been a logical player to delist.
Didn’t they offer him a one year extension

If they want to bring in Dawson and Finlayson then they will need to trade something out. I also think their will be a few scapegoats from that losing team.

Finalyson will come very cheap, 1st missing link in Ryder GONE and now the 2nd missing link GONE and both cost them in total of a late 1st and 2nd rounders and a mid 1st rounder, hence left a hole in the 25 years old playing group. I can't see Port Power doing this for their public image.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My view is we actually have Dawson secured.

It was reported all year we were into him, the season ends and he declares he's going home. We cleared room in the cap, it all looks pretty clear what is happening.
And the coach stated that we will be active in the trade period...

Did we at least spruce the place up a bit? Inflate the old crow? Ask the work crews no jackhammers while he's there?

Phil Harper went out and scooped up all the dog turds on the oval.

Completely agree. Love him but he’s never been that great in front of the mic. Never seems sure of himself for what ever reason.

Let's be honest; he sounds as dumb as dogshit.

Get Doedee, Sholl, TT and McPherson to do the selling. Those guys all sound pretty switched on.

I'm gonna trust IddyBiddy.
Cant be worse than the journo's guesses.
Beat them to the punch too.
We must have made some impression to sign the same day as touring our facilities. Maybe we don't need to move to Brompton after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back