Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe 2: Crows 2021 Rumours

Where do you think Jordan Dawson ends up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Let's be honest; he sounds as dumb as dogshit.

Get Doedee, Sholl, TT and McPherson to do the selling. Those guys all sound pretty switched on.

Are you serious?

Sloane was at the playground for his son's birthday and was obviously a bit distracted.

There was no spin, he was probably just busy and in holiday mode. Sloane is one of the most likeable people you could meet, and would not be a deterrant for Dawson. You would have hoped though, that Sloane and the club were on the same page as to what the party line was, as they would have setup the call between Sloane and Fiveaa.

Having said that, Doedee is definitely a very good representative for the club, especially for another younger player.

I was quite surprised that Lloyd didn't name Sloane as one of his 6 or so captains who were a chance to step aside.

Are you serious?

Sloane was at the playground for his son's birthday and was obviously a bit distracted.

There was no spin, he was probably just busy and in holiday mode. Sloane is one of the most likeable people you could meet, and would not be a deterrant for Dawson. You would have hoped though, that Sloane and the club were on the same page as to what the party line was, as they would have setup the call between Sloane and Fiveaa.

Having said that, Doedee is definitely a very good representative for the club, especially for another younger player.

I was quite surprised that Lloyd didn't name Sloane as one of his 6 or so captains who were a chance to step aside.
I don’t think jackster is basing it off one short interview.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like Roo has been involved.

In guess that will make people on here nervous
Roo was Dawson’s favourite player growing up..

Still… I hope Roo is staying a few steps back in all of this. Its just yet another opportunity for Roo to put his foot in his mouth and stuff things up!.

Are you serious?

There was a lot of umming and ahhing when Sloane was answering questions. I think part of it was the fact he was at the playground with his son so was getting distracted, but it seemed as though he had been told what to say/not to say and was unsure how to answer some questions. I think because he is such an honest guy he struggles when he gets asked questions where he has been told to answer a certain way.

A text on FiveAA also mentioned that Nicks may have coached Dawson at Scotch College.....
Is this true??

Ah just found Nicks only coached 09-10 and Dawson was year 12 in 2014.
I think Nick's may have coached Laird at Scotch.

Still… I hope Roo is staying a few steps back in all of this. Its just yet another opportunity for Roo to put his foot in his mouth and stuff things up!.
More thN happy for Roo to do a handshake, and a welcome

Leave the talking to the Coach

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

This is where a Neale Balme would have been very handy. I think some players around Dawson's age group that he will be playing with would be essential. Players such as Doedee, Laird, Schoenberg should definitely be wheeled out. Sloane would only be playing with Dawson for 2 years so the younger playsers is who he will be spending 5 - 10 years with. Hopefully they took him out for dinner and a few drinks. The Laird Scotch connection could be essential.

Last edited:
This is where a Neale Balme would have been very handy. I think some players around Dawson's age group that he will be playing with would be essential. Players such as Doedee, Laird, Schoenberg should definitely be wheeled out. Sloane would only be playing with Dawson for 2 years so the younger playsers is who he will be spending 5 - 10 years with. Hopefully they took him out for dinner and a few drinks. The Laird Scotch connection could be essential.
Doedee, Milera and Keays are right in his age group

Dawson played with Milera in State U/18

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I know it’s a running joke on here that our facilities are in a construction zone, and yes they still are, but has anyone here actually been to West Lakes recently? The construction near the oval is just about done. Brebner drive has been diverted through the new housing development, and you can now drive directly past the oval. You could actually go and watch training now. There’s still green space to be fixed around it but it’s no longer piles of rubble. The way they’re going, it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s done by the time the players get back after Christmas break.

Obviously the sooner we move, the better, but just giving people an idea of what it looks like now.

Anyway, back to whether Ch 7 or 9 is correct. Carry on.
I'd love to see some photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back