Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe 2: Crows 2021 Rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

UcantCme

Club Legend
Mar 3, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
If Lynch wants to coach I'm sure there are opportunities at other teams if he is good enough and if he isn't good enough why would we want him.
Im ok with Lynch being a development coach

Young players relate to players straight out of the game

Lynch can do a Matty Wright, play as an SANFL player and development coach, as a development coach you see so much more being out on the ground in the sanfl with the players

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

WetCrow1991

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 23, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Im ok with Lynch being a development coach

Young players relate to players straight out of the game

Lynch can do a Matty Wright, play as an SANFL player and development coach, as a development coach you see so much more being out on the ground in the sanfl with the players

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I don't think that has gone particularly well.

StonesThrow

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Every year someone gets me excited at the thought of Jake Kelly going to Collingwood. Every year I'm let down.

Carmo

Premiership Player
Apr 15, 2011
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Every year someone gets me excited at the thought of Jake Kelly going to Collingwood. Every year I'm let down.
It was Kelly's old man that played a big part in convincing Seed to stay on. I'd be surprised to see Jake go given that bit of info, but nothing's impossible.

Crow till I die

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
On the flip side, if we were mounting a charge, would we let something like that slip to the media?
It is not very common for a coach to speak about other clubs players and its like nicks was trying to sound vague and generalised when probed. Sounds like they might be neck deep here quietly

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1970crow

Hall of Famer
Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
It is not very common for a coach to speak about other clubs players and its like nicks was trying to sound vague and generalised when probed. Sounds like they might be neck deep here quietly
I think we're on record numerous times saying we keep an eye on all players at other clubs but a closer eye on the South Aussies.

Murray2503

Brownlow Medallist
May 10, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
I haven't seen anything from Rankine to get excited about. How bout we target players that are delivering now.

Redline

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 18, 2006
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
After a supposed extensive international search Nigel Smart will head up Crime Stoppers.

JennyTalia

Team Captain
Mar 24, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
People reading too much into the comments about us keeping an eye on Rankine. He was answering a direct question and gave the obvious answer. Of course we monitor other teams' players - particularly when they're high draft picks, out of the main side or from SA. Every club does that. His answer was not some sneaky ploy or strategy, and to be honest, I don't even understand how it could be.

We're clearly starved of rumours. Where is the horse when you need him?

footy4ever

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 23, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
People reading too much into the comments about us keeping an eye on Rankine. He was answering a direct question and gave the obvious answer. Of course we monitor other teams' players - particularly when they're high draft picks, out of the main side or from SA. Every club does that. His answer was not some sneaky ploy or strategy, and to be honest, I don't even understand how it could be.

We're clearly starved of rumours. Where is the horse when you need him?
I just heard, while sipping my moccacinolattealmondmilksoyamericano, …there’s a big fish coming.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad