Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe 2: Crows 2021 Rumours

Where do you think Jordan Dawson ends up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaccinated nurses are getting sick and dying because there is a cumulative effect of being in contact with the virus.
So unvaccinated people CAN BE a danger to the vaccinated
OK - but if 100% of the population were vaccinated we will still have Covid and they will still be treating covid positive patients - where is the break in that chain as no vaccination is ever 100% effective?

Absolutely it comes with consequences - no issue there. But those who choose to not take the vaccination need to live with that risk and protect themselves accordingly. Ostracising them from society is not the right way in a free society
Ostracising the unvaccinated is how the vaccinated are responding to the choices of others. It's a simple consequence of their actions which is what a free society is all about

For the record, I respect those who are vaccinated and those that are not.

I will say this, when our borders open up be it December, January and especially when our international borders are fully open. Those that are not vaccinated are going to have a high probability of not only acquiring COVID but suffering from the complications of it, especially when you combine it with preexisting health conditions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And he’s lecturing about “basic critical thinking skills”.

Astonishing, isn’t it?

The vaccines work. They're safe and effective. Also, get the vaccine or you might infect me. Why would you question the effectiveness of the vaccine? That's absurd. I have it and it's working. Now please get it or I might die.

What's the problem? Why are you confused?

I have to go for my daily walk, but I’ll just leave on this note:

There is a political term called ‘useful idiots’.

A Usfeul Idiot is someone who cheers on and encourages their own oppression.

There is nothing intelligent about that.
What about those who are choosing to encourage and cheer on their own sickness and possible death and the illness and possible death of others? What kind of idiot do we call those?

Last edited:
This article that specifically states the suicide rate is down during COVID?

View attachment 1262714
So what?

Im not sure what point your trying to make?

All I said before more people have died from suicide in Australia than COVID in 2020. In fact it is about double.

It comes with great sadness when I say that the suicide rate is actually double that of those that died from COVID.

In 2020, over 3000 people died from suicide.

The vaccines work. They're safe and effective. Also, get the vaccine or you might infect me. Why would you question the effectiveness of the vaccine? That's absurd. I have it and it's working. Now please get it or I might die.

What's the problem? Why are you confused?

what do you think about seat belt laws?

or stop signs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back