Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe 2: Crows 2021 Rumours

Where do you think Jordan Dawson ends up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaunbkk

All Australian
Oct 14, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
And I'm sure you also believe in lizard people
Seriously people, stop having a go at people who don't just follow the masses. Every Scientific breakthrough, every advancement in rights, attitude etc. has come from the few brave individuals who question the masses blind faith and belief. History has shown even in medicine (tobacco, opioid crisis in USA etc.) that you can not trust humans when money addiction (greed is involved). The King of Thailand here invested in vaccines - already the richest and most awful c%$# of all. Go on believing what your mates do. I thought Australians were smart and open minded to alternative opinions (not talking about conspiracy - greed is real) but I see not.

Sep 17, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
have you got a rumour to share with us all?

go ahead.. you don't need to ask permission..

I don't unfortunately.. I also don't have post about vax vs anti vax.. north Korea theories... fat loss pills, calories deficits (which all diets revolve around btw), soy latte's etc.

Would be good to get back to talking about the thread though.. like footy and stuff.

Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Glenelg, tigers
I don't unfortunately.. I also don't have post about vax vs anti vax.. north Korea theories... fat loss pills, calories deficits (which all diets revolve around btw), soy latte's etc.

Would be good to get back to talking about the thread though.. like footy and stuff.
yeah.. it would… if there was something to discuss relating to the footy rumours surrounding the club. like I said above.. only rumour/story to come out of the club in recent days is the one about the AFLW crows player who doesn't want to be vaccinated..

guess we should all be really happy the club no longer leaks like a sieve!

Shaunbkk

All Australian
Oct 14, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
'The media you listen to are full of sh*t'

'No, the media you listen to are full of sh*t'

Maybe there is just a whole heap of sh*t out there?
The folk here believe every word LOL You get jumped on if your opinion doesn't meet the masses - I think religion is shockingly ridiculous - the world is running towards the cliff and only the very few are running the other way

TheVelourFog

All Australian
Dec 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
So I'm not sure if this is the right place anymore but someone was telling me that the Crows were looking at Jarrod Brander. Has anyone heard anything else about this?

Betts are off

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
So I'm not sure if this is the right place anymore but someone was telling me that the Crows were looking at Jarrod Brander. Has anyone heard anything else about this?
This is the exact right place, in fact its a little sad that posters aren't sure they are supposed to post rumours in the rumours discussion thread anymore. Lets get this place back on topic people!

To respond to your question, I hadn't heard we've looked, but I think there is a pretty logical connection between the 2 parties! So I could certainly see it being a reality

Betts are off

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Not a rumour, but the sheer difficulty I've had getting any info this year as opposed to last year is enormous. Maybe we are up to something.
I made a comment a few months back regarding this. Its been a exceptionally dry season for rumours. Which also led to one of the more boring trade periods in recent memory.

Seems like a lot of clubs have seemingly tightened the loose lips!

Jul 6, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Not a rumour, but the sheer difficulty I've had getting any info this year as opposed to last year is enormous. Maybe we are up to something.
Or it might be the new regime has made it a priority to ensure its dealings are kept inhouse and that is in no way a dig at you..just that it looks like a shift in this area has happened and whilst it is boring for us supporters ultimately it cant be a bad thing from a PR perspective

Oct 18, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
Or it might be the new regime has made it a priority to ensure its dealings are kept inhouse and that is in no way a dig at you..just that it looks like a shift in this area has happened and whilst it is boring for us supporters ultimately it cant be a bad thing from a PR perspective
Oh yeah absolutely could be... and no offence taken.

Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
Kane Cornes believes we should target him to play Tom Lynch's role obviously not realising we have Cook to slot in to that role and other suggests that he is a similar style player to Luko so if we went after him we'd be less interested in Luko this opening the door for Port to grab Luko you know 4D chess type stuff.

Dec 4, 2014
Top End of Aussie
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
Future “significant” rumours may warrant their own thread. There are many existing threads for a lot of the discussions taken place in here. Some are in the Backyard. Seek and you shall find.
0663D092-6501-4C20-B416-59EA950692D3.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back