Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe 2: Crows 2021 Rumours

Where do you think Jordan Dawson ends up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicks has worked with Wingard enough to know him, so if we were going to make a pass at him it'd be because Nicks has given the all-clear on bringing him in.
Billy Frampton Likes This

Apparently wants to come back to SA to be closer to family but will play next year at the Hawks if nothing can be done. I'm not fussed either way but having Sloane and Wingard on our HFFs sounds much better than what we are running with. My worry is that when we are contending, he'll be retired but if the Crows think this is the last year we aim low on the table, then we have to start looking at selective trading.

It'd want to be our Melbourne pick though at best

Apparently wants to come back to SA to be closer to family but will play next year at the Hawks if nothing can be done. I'm not fussed either way but having Sloane and Wingard on our HFFs sounds much better than what we are running with. My worry is that when we are contending, he'll be retired but if the Crows think this is the last year we aim low on the table, then we have to start looking at selective trading.

I think we can do alot better than Sloane on a HFF next year to be honest.

Captain or not, we shouldn't go out of our way to find veterans a role in the side if their form doesn't deserve it.

He's 32 years of age next year and the signs are not good.

Captain or not, we shouldn't go out of our way to find veterans a role in the side if their form doesn't deserve it.

He's fine to remain in the 18 IMO, just not starting midfield.

Was very good Saturday.

Watching the Hawks this year Some of Chad's best footy has been when he has gone into the midfield, he is clean in the stoppages and can burst out if the stoppage and uses the footy well

If he was to come to us I would want the club to put it on him to be a mid that can rotate forward

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Watching the Hawks this year Some of Chad's best footy has been when he has gone into the midfield, he is clean in the stoppages and can burst out if the stoppage and uses the footy well

If he was to come to us I would want the club to put it on him to be a mid that can rotate forward

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Wasnt that one of the reasons he wanted out of port?.. he wanted more midfield minutes and they kept parking him up forward instead?

if he came to us I’d hope tge crows did use him in the midfield more than forward..

When hes on.. he’s streets ahead of anything we currently have. We have the worst midfield in the comp by a country mile.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d happily trade for Wingard and Rankin.

put both of those 2 boys on our half forward flank with Tex, Thilthorpe and Fogarty and we have the making of a very good forward line.

I have no idea what it would cost, but having a motivated Wingard and Rankin would be a bonus for our development.

I wouldn't be purchasing any half forwards that have any impact on our first rounder. Wingard is a late first rounder plus change, Rankine would be horribly expensive.

Hey guys,

Just reading this has there been rumors linking us to chad?

I know chad quite well, grew up good mates with his brother trent and spent alot of time around Chad. We went to school together and played footy against each other.

Being honest hes so far away from being a crows player. I like Chad but he is arrogant and has stated on many occasions he doesn't like football and does it to get paid. He was always a massive basket ball fan and his first choice was always basketball.

I personally would be shocked if we recruited chad, it's really a worm hole we shouldn't explore.

Motivated Wingard is something we haven't seen since 2015

Given he plays mostly plays half forward and the other bloke that is highly motivated plays purely midfield, you'd think there'd be a lot more of a difference between their outputs. If he's as unmotivated as people suggest, that tells a pretty bleak story about the other bloke in this comparison. I really doubt he's as lazy as people suggest. But I bet he returns to Port if he comes back to SA.

3C1C82AA-3CF9-4F8F-B414-7C44EC06F443.png

He'll be an opening bounce mid in the 1s until he hangs up his boots. That's the AFC way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back