Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe 2: Crows 2021 Rumours

Where do you think Jordan Dawson ends up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lynch wants to coach I'm sure there are opportunities at other teams if he is good enough and if he isn't good enough why would we want him.
Im ok with Lynch being a development coach

Young players relate to players straight out of the game

Lynch can do a Matty Wright, play as an SANFL player and development coach, as a development coach you see so much more being out on the ground in the sanfl with the players

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Im ok with Lynch being a development coach

Young players relate to players straight out of the game

Lynch can do a Matty Wright, play as an SANFL player and development coach, as a development coach you see so much more being out on the ground in the sanfl with the players

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't think that has gone particularly well.

Every year someone gets me excited at the thought of Jake Kelly going to Collingwood. Every year I'm let down.

Every year someone gets me excited at the thought of Jake Kelly going to Collingwood. Every year I'm let down.
It was Kelly's old man that played a big part in convincing Seed to stay on. I'd be surprised to see Jake go given that bit of info, but nothing's impossible.

Interesting to hear Nicks on 7news say he'd be lying if he said we weren't closely watching Rankine and that he was dropped....
On the flip side, if we were mounting a charge, would we let something like that slip to the media?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is not very common for a coach to speak about other clubs players and its like nicks was trying to sound vague and generalised when probed. Sounds like they might be neck deep here quietly

I think we're on record numerous times saying we keep an eye on all players at other clubs but a closer eye on the South Aussies.

It is not very common for a coach to speak about other clubs players and its like nicks was trying to sound vague and generalised when probed. Sounds like they might be neck deep here quietly
I haven't seen anything from Rankine to get excited about. How bout we target players that are delivering now.

After a supposed extensive international search Nigel Smart will head up Crime Stoppers.

On the flip side, if we were mounting a charge, would we let something like that slip to the media?
Agree with you but I feel a coach making any statement like that mid season must be strategic in some way.
Hmmm... Interesting 🤨

People reading too much into the comments about us keeping an eye on Rankine. He was answering a direct question and gave the obvious answer. Of course we monitor other teams' players - particularly when they're high draft picks, out of the main side or from SA. Every club does that. His answer was not some sneaky ploy or strategy, and to be honest, I don't even understand how it could be.

We're clearly starved of rumours. Where is the horse when you need him?

People reading too much into the comments about us keeping an eye on Rankine. He was answering a direct question and gave the obvious answer. Of course we monitor other teams' players - particularly when they're high draft picks, out of the main side or from SA. Every club does that. His answer was not some sneaky ploy or strategy, and to be honest, I don't even understand how it could be.

We're clearly starved of rumours. Where is the horse when you need him?
I just heard, while sipping my moccacinolattealmondmilksoyamericano, …there’s a big fish coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back