Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe 2: Crows 2021 Rumours

Where do you think Jordan Dawson ends up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I would take Wingard for the LOLs, imagine the Port melts if he was tearing them up in a showdown. Would have to come very cheap, but he doesnt fit in the mould at all what we are looking to build character wise.

Fails the character test miserably, never seen a player drop his lip as much as Wingard when the going gets tough.

Doubtful he'll be around when we're contending again anyhow...Pass

With all due respect, only those happy to remain average give a * about our character test.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look, I wouldn't mind Wingard - but it makes more sense that Richmond or Brisbane give up one of their late firsts for him. We can't afford to give away much to get him.

I’d happily trade for Wingard and Rankin.

put both of those 2 boys on our half forward flank with Tex, Thilthorpe and Fogarty and we have the making of a very good forward line.

I have no idea what it would cost, but having a motivated Wingard and Rankin would be a bonus for our development.

I’d happily trade for Wingard and Rankin.

put both of those 2 boys on our half forward flank with Tex, Thilthorpe and Fogarty and we have the making of a very good forward line.

I have no idea what it would cost, but having a motivated Wingard and Rankin would be a bonus for our development.
Motivated Wingard is something we haven't seen since 2015

Maybe the indignity of coming back to Adelaide could see him improve his motivation as he will run into his Port Adelaide mates and playing SANFL or poorly would embarrass him.
He'd just quit and go do something else.

The only way it happens is if he's not Team Mitchell and gets flicked.

He'd just quit and go do something else.

The only way it happens is if he's not Team Mitchell and gets flicked.

In the half time commentary, they were talking about 2 box hill midfielders and they saMitchell instructions are to “play the kids and give them a go”

Not sure where this leaves senior players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back