Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe 2: Crows 2021 Rumours

Where do you think Jordan Dawson ends up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

subaru

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Bay 13: Flog of the Year
Nov 14, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
i was asking what evidence you have that you can’t show support for Tex without being labeled a racist.
“Welcome back “ had nothing to do with the rumour I posted

And my post was not responding to you

You seem to be keen on breaking the rules yourself eh ?
  • Don't be a cyberstalker: following people around from board to board to hassle them is just weird. Don't do it.

Bam_Bam_Aus

Cancelled
Sensible Type
Mar 7, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Football Club
Seriously check the other thread you won't have to look too hard

My point is that too often people make fallacious claims that aren’t supported by evidence. My reading of the other thread is that the vast majority of people think Tex ****ed up and is paying an appropriate penalty.

I’m happy to be proved wrong, but I can’t recall where anyone has been labeled “racist” for “supporting Tex”. Posters have certainly been criticised for thoughtless, provocative or idiotic comments of their own - but that’s not what’s being claimed is it

“Welcome back “ had nothing to do with the rumour I posted

And my post was not responding to you

You seem to be keen on breaking the rules yourself eh ?
  • Don't be a cyberstalker: following people around from board to board to hassle them is just weird. Don't do it.
Don’t flatter yourself.

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta
My point is that too often people make fallacious claims that aren’t supported by evidence. My reading of the other thread is that the vast majority of people think Tex f’ed and is posting an appropriate penalty.

I’m happy to be proved wrong, but I can’t recall where anyone has been labeled “racist” for “supporting Tex”. Posters have certainly been criticised for thoughtless, provocative or idiotic comments of their own - but that’s not what’s being claimed is it

Don’t flatter yourself.
Well I had pointed at me which I reported and it was swiftly removed, it was made by one of the prolific posters on the thread

Bam_Bam_Aus

Cancelled
Sensible Type
Mar 7, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Football Club
Well I had pointed at me which I reported and it was swiftly removed, it was made by one of the prolific posters on the thread

ok, sure, if that’s what happened that’s disappointing. Without seeing it, I couldn’t comment but it sounds like the mods were doing their usual good job?

Generally I don’t think that saying you support Tex and you want him to play on attracts an accusation of racism. It’s the usually the mayo on the side that does it.

Aug 28, 2006
AFL Club
Adelaide
Heard an interesting bit of info on Dylan Stephens today. Will not be at Sydney next year, deciding between us and a couple of big Victorian clubs.

Crow_68

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 15, 2005
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide
If the D&T board is anything to go by, Collingwood is one of those clubs

If true and Collingwood finish below us, will be interesting to see if they push him to the PSD.

All of Collingwood’s picks will go on Daicos, any experienced player will still impact on the Swans salary cap.

Oct 8, 2004
Woodside
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Eagles(SANFL)
I saw one quarter of Dylan Stephens last year and he looked hopeless. Obviously hasn't improved.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
I saw one quarter of Dylan Stephens last year and he looked hopeless. Obviously hasn't improved.
Been in great form in the 2s.

Maybe like Jones, he needs a mental reset.

dylan123

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 3, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
Could say that about every single player on our list if you were judging them off a random quarter of football.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

UcantCme

Premiership Player
Mar 3, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
Heard an interesting bit of info on Dylan Stephens today. Will not be at Sydney next year, deciding between us and a couple of big Victorian clubs.
That rumour has been in media circles.for 2-3 weeks now

Stephens is good mates with Harry so hopefully that plays a factor

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back