Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe 2: Crows 2021 Rumours

Where do you think Jordan Dawson ends up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks Bulldogs for showing up the February premiers for what they are…..legends in their own lunchbox! Karma port Adelaide for your treasonous sanfl actions and “we don’t want to play at footy park anymore”……. SOOKS!
Their February premiership chances are in ruins now though. How can they keep a straight face in this off season and say they’re a chance.

YesWeKen said it was too early to know what went wrong in his presser last night, three times...

I Wonder if he's figured it out yet? Or he's waiting for Michael Voss to simplify it for him in a way he'll understand?

If he hadn't figured it out half an hour after the match what hope did they have of doing anything during it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YesWeKen said it was too early to know what went wrong in his presser last night, three times...

I Wonder if he's figured it out yet? Or he's waiting for Michael Voss to simplify it for him in a way he'll understand?

If he hadn't figured it out half an hour after the match what hope did they have of doing anything during it.

They desperately need two key forwards

Tough to acquire

And a couple of key defenders as well.

Jonas, McKenzie, Clurey are not the answers against a quality forward line which is getting decent supply.

No free agents they can ‘buy’ to fill some of the gaps.

The likes of Hartlett, Motlop, Dixon and even Gray will bring them very little at the trade table.

And with pick 16 and junk to play with, I just can’t see how they can bring in Dawson when there are so many other list issues.

Wait. What?

he’s the coach! He should have known 2 minutes into the game what was going wrong.

i turned to my mate when the power were three goals down and said they need to shake up their midfield as it’s getting slaughtered. Perhaps try rozee in their.

halfway through the last quarter ken finally puts rozee in there and he gets the clearance.

also, Motlop was invisible. Why wouldn’t you shift him to wing or hbf in the second quarter to get him near the pill.

so many moves that could have been made, but ken was just a stunned mullet.

Wait. What?

he’s the coach! He should have known 2 minutes into the game what was going wrong.

i turned to my mate when the power were three goals down and said they need to shake up their midfield as it’s getting slaughtered. Perhaps try rozee in their.

halfway through the last quarter ken finally puts rozee in there and he gets the clearance.

also, Motlop was invisible. Why wouldn’t you shift him to wing or hbf in the second quarter to get him near the pill.

so many moves that could have been made, but ken was just a stunned mullet.
Think Motlop has played in something like 5 losing PF with Rohan impact

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back