Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe 2: Crows 2021 Rumours

Where do you think Jordan Dawson ends up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rowe asked Sloane what part as captain he can play in trying to recruit players like Dawson:

“Um ahh, um ahh, answer any questions they might have um ahh, um ahh”

later on he went on to say about what they are trying to build at the club after being coached by Rowie.

Youd hope he was more convincing when he spoke to Dawson. He really is a sh*t speaker. Heard Doedee asked a similar question about why Dawson would want to choose the Crows, chalk and cheese.

edit FR0GGY you were as underwhelmed?

Completely agree. Love him but he’s never been that great in front of the mic. Never seems sure of himself for what ever reason.

Had that same discussion with my brother who lives in Robe. He knows Dawson's old man so I asked him to get some update. I know that Dawsons family all follow the crows except the old man's brothers wife. She is a Port fan. If I get any update I will update.
Robe hey

If we don’t get him, it won’t be because of our training facility. Everything in the building is AFL standard. Outside there is development going on around it, but the oval is fine. There isn’t anything that can’t be achieved with our facilities.
I’m sure the players considering coming here understand we’re going through a move in the near future and soon enough we will have a pretty much perfect environment for an elite footballer.
If he chooses Port it will be because he believes they will have immediate success. There is no other reason.

If we don’t get him, it won’t be because of our training facility. Everything in the building is AFL standard. Outside there is development going on around it, but the oval is fine. There isn’t anything that can’t be achieved with our facilities.
I’m sure the players considering coming here understand we’re going through a move in the near future and soon enough we will have a pretty much perfect environment for an elite footballer.
If he chooses Port it will be because he believes they will have immediate success. There is no other reason.

I could think of some other reasons.

I know it’s a running joke on here that our facilities are in a construction zone, and yes they still are, but has anyone here actually been to West Lakes recently? The construction near the oval is just about done. Brebner drive has been diverted through the new housing development, and you can now drive directly past the oval. You could actually go and watch training now. There’s still green space to be fixed around it but it’s no longer piles of rubble. The way they’re going, it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s done by the time the players get back after Christmas break.

Obviously the sooner we move, the better, but just giving people an idea of what it looks like now.

Anyway, back to whether Ch 7 or 9 is correct. Carry on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tex’s fu** up means we can’t use him as a senior player to talk to Dawson, he’d be better than Sloane.
Would rather Doedee.

He will be the one lifting the cup that Dawson helps us win.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I know it’s a running joke on here that our facilities are in a construction zone, and yes they still are, but has anyone here actually been to West Lakes recently? The construction near the oval is just about done. Brebner drive has been diverted through the new housing development, and you can now drive directly past the oval. You could actually go and watch training now. There’s still green space to be fixed around it but it’s no longer piles of rubble. The way they’re going, it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s done by the time the players get back after Christmas break.

Obviously the sooner we move, the better, but just giving people an idea of what it looks like now.

Anyway, back to whether Ch 7 or 9 is correct. Carry on.
This time next year it will look pretty nice.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Rehn said he also did a medical and Roo was his favourite player and has played a big part.

The medical if true is very encouraging, you don’t do that unless you’ve chosen surely.

Pump the brakes, the club is asking him to do a medical for due diligence, and he’ll probably do one with Port

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back