Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe 2: Crows 2021 Rumours

Where do you think Jordan Dawson ends up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
No one dare put down this trophy.:mad:

Its the only award I have won on here under my avatar.:think:

Truth be told, I didnt even win it, Deaneus! gave me the meme to enter in the online competition and it won.:$

I did?

whoops

Large 1

Club Legend
May 7, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
My first thought...

w-tumblr-com-china-bat-jpg.850292
As I said DON’T BITE THE BA(i)T!

Last edited:
I did?

whoops

You gave me this one.

It also allowed me to give Carlton another blow.

So far in 2021, it still holds true too......

GrommoT

Aug 7, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide

You gave me this one.
It also allowed me to give Carlton another blow.
So far in 2021, it still holds true too......

GrommoT
goldfish-wut-jpg.534549

maxlilly

Premiership Player
Aug 15, 2009
over here
AFL Club
Adelaide
I know it’s a running joke on here that our facilities are in a construction zone, and yes they still are, but has anyone here actually been to West Lakes recently? The construction near the oval is just about done. Brebner drive has been diverted through the new housing development, and you can now drive directly past the oval. You could actually go and watch training now. There’s still green space to be fixed around it but it’s no longer piles of rubble. The way they’re going, it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s done by the time the players get back after Christmas break.

Obviously the sooner we move, the better, but just giving people an idea of what it looks like now.

Anyway, back to whether Ch 7 or 9 is correct. Carry on.

Still looks like they have plenty of work to do down there

Adelaide Football Club
on Sunday
Things we love to see: Junior back on the track😍🥳
cnHA7M0hB1T.png

Click to View Products
May be an image of 1 person, standing, playing a sport, outdoors and text that says 'TOYOTA'

May be an image of one or more people, people playing sports, outdoors and text that says 'Commercial & General'

May be an image of one or more people

1.6K8029

dylan123

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 3, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
I know it’s a running joke on here that our facilities are in a construction zone, and yes they still are, but has anyone here actually been to West Lakes recently? The construction near the oval is just about done. Brebner drive has been diverted through the new housing development, and you can now drive directly past the oval. You could actually go and watch training now. There’s still green space to be fixed around it but it’s no longer piles of rubble. The way they’re going, it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s done by the time the players get back after Christmas break.

Obviously the sooner we move, the better, but just giving people an idea of what it looks like now.

So it's fair to say we can expect training reports from yourself again?

Aug 4, 2004
on planet Crow
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
36ers

Just as it's finished, we will move to Brompton and another construction zone.
We will have some players who will have spent their entire career in the middle of this.

I think we need to check the local Robe newspaper. By the sounds of it everyone in Robe knows what his decision is already.
Kingston Leader ran with him coming home to SA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back