Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe 2: Crows 2021 Rumours

Where do you think Jordan Dawson ends up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol. Doesn’t change the fact he’s a self absorbed flog. Haven’t seen any of his on field dummy spots last couple of years? Ok.
Yeah, he just doesn’t exude team which is what all teams try to exude.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Advertiser article saying Jordan Dawson had chosen us . Our offer was more money . Sucked in Davies ya giant baby

Agree, but I’m sure Davies would love to throw a spanned in our works
Why are people so obsessed with a progressive HOF that has been very proactive in his role? He lives and dies by the sword. Dusts himself off and goes again. What does ours do?

In regards to Dawson, today is

giphy.gif
:$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$

Any Port supporter would have to be a complete moron to try and use winning premierships argument as a reason for a player to go to Port.

Outside of Boak, no Port player has even experienced playing in a grand final playing for Port let alone winning a premiership.

Given that they have most probably missed their premiership window and have a list that's about to fall off the cliff they I don't think anyone will be going to Port at this point and winning a flag.

Their 14 year Grand Final drought could potentially stretch out to 20 years if they fall off the cliff in 2022.

Scott Lycett?

I could tolerate Wingard, can even tolerate giving him a decent pay level, but before he came I'd warn him he'll never get longer than a 1 year contract.

Ladhams swap with Finlayson sounds likely. Ladhams may see himself winning the spot over Preuss, Flynn, Briggs.
If I was Ladham's manager I'd have been on the phone to Sam Power/Chris Grant minutes after Ladhams' told him Chris Davies had told him to seek AFL opportunities elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back