Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe: CROWS 2021 RUMOURS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serious question why would any FA paper work need to wait? If for example like Crouch he knows St Kilda have X years with $Y in front of him and he has accepted it why would it have to wait to be done?

All of the free agents should be completed by 9:01am you would think. Particularly the ones who have known where they are going for some time.

Needs to wait until the AFL sort out the list sizes... otherwise how do you calculate average salaries... ;)

Gil & his AFL colleagues have been very busy the last month or so holidaying in Queensland...

Similar to Brad Hill last year, am I the only one who doesn't get the hype over Zac Williams?

Half back flanker with shocking disposal. No AA's, B&F's etc.

Brodie Smith is a better player and even he annoys me at times.

Paying more than $800k for a player like this just seems like incredibly poor list management.
Scores well in SuperCoach. He's not a bad player, I swear people base players purely on SC points sometimes.

Shane Edwards is still contracted for another year at Richmond isn't he?
Don't come on here talking that s**t.
Tell us what you're favourite sauce is !

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

A dedicated sauce thread would be a bit repetitive...

cupboard!
fridge!
cupboard!
fridge!
cupboard!
fridge!

fridge!
cupboard!
fridge!
cupboard!
fridge!

fridge-cupboard-gif.998358
Exactly! Although I could probably watch Bugs and Daffy going at it for a couple more years.

Serious question why would any FA paper work need to wait? If for example like Crouch he knows St Kilda have X years with $Y in front of him and he has accepted it why would it have to wait to be done?

All of the free agents should be completed by 9:01am you would think. Particularly the ones who have known where they are going for some time.

Make sure exactly we know what is needed for bans 1 seeing how daniher Williams go

It will be interesting to see which Band of compo Zac Williams attracts compared to Brad.

Would be funny if he gets Band 1 because then Carlton flogs won't be able to claim they're paying peanuts for him. We will know it's more than 750 - 800k per year.

So Geelong go on another spending spree

Issac Smith and Jeremy Cameron

Add that to Jack Steven last year and Dahlhaus and Rohan the year before that.

Does Geelong even have a salary cap?

you forget JJ

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you forget JJ

hahahaha

Yeah, but he doesn't count because we're paying most of his salary !!!

Thankfully we only have one more year to go before we're freed of that bad deal.

Interestingly there's talk on the Geelong board that if list sizes are cut that he'll be one of the players getting cut, looks like we might end up paying him to play in the VFL next year !!!

Reckon they're a good chance of landing a sponsorship deal with APIA.

Looks like Fogarty and Jones are out there today doing some early training with Sloane, Smith and a few others.

That's very promising to hear, seeing both need a big pre-season.

Jones needs to do "finding the footy" sessions with Laird.

He didn't struggle as a junior to find the football (went at a tick under 22 disp. in the champs during his draft year), so I'm hopeful that's just finding some confidence for young Chayce.

He didn't struggle as a junior to find the football (went at a tick under 22 disp. in the champs during his draft year), so I'm hopeful that's just finding some confidence for young Chayce.
Or against the men in the Tasmanian State League.

Having these new midfielders come in who were drafted high will do wonders for Chayse. I think he felt the pressure to be the "answer".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back