Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe: CROWS 2021 RUMOURS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's fair to say our silly season has started - player retirements, rumoured links to players we should have no interest in etc....

Of course one could argue our entire 2020 has been a silly season...
Yeah, we're locked into the silly season now for sure! The wheels are turning but the Gibbs news really tipped it over the edge for me!

Feel like there is a front office move or 2 coming shortly as well. Smoke around the Nobel connection in a few other threads

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 2020 Crows offseason feels like its about to start really cooking now.... Lets start dishen them secrets people!

I think last year there was a thread purely for rumour posts, and a seperate one for discussion (maybe this thread?). Would be good way to track how accurate the rumours were (from poster / source) by the end of the trade period.

I think last year there was a thread purely for rumour posts, and a seperate one for discussion (maybe this thread?). Would be good way to track how accurate the rumours were (from poster / source) by the end of the trade period.
Yeah I thought about that, but I remember how much policing it took last time so I decided to skip it.

If someone want to do that I’m ok with it. But all in 1 works for me

Can we remove any association to Grange Beach from here, it’s a great quiet place along the coast and I’d prefer Henley to retain the footy forum c0ckwomblers not Grange.
Thanks in advance.
Ps, Grange Beach is terrible, don’t go there.

Can we pretty please have a rumour thread and a discussion thread?

We have so many posters who dribble nonsense sh*t that has nothing to do with the topic, it's impossible to find the rumours in the offseason.

I find it adorable that you think people would actually respect the distinction instead of just dribbling nonsense sh*t in both threads :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back